Thread: Brake Upgrade

Brake Upgrade

does anyone know if there is a brake caliper upgrade for an 07 predator? i do not like the stock ones at all.

http://www.lemickracing.com/products...ages/index.php

They are pricey but they look like some really good quality parts, they cost more than I paid for my bike...

You can also check them out on beringer brakes us website.
    04 PREDATOR:
    full yoshi rs3, k&n clamp on, dynojet stage one, rev box, ac nerfs, msr bars, odi rogue grips, PD gold x-ring chain, 05 steering stem...for now

3000 bucks they can suck it......first thing I would try is replacing the master cylinder, then if you still need more I know people has used the whole knuckle assemblies off of 450r s before. I thing the only thing you really to to do is have the knuckle machined to accept the larger polaris ball joints. This was on the 03-06 setups though.
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

yeah $3000 is crazy for some damn brakes, I can deal with tha drag and loose bracket before I would pay that....I think I also heard of someone else using 400ex calipers for the fronts, might be from 450r, I dunno.
    04 PREDATOR:
    full yoshi rs3, k&n clamp on, dynojet stage one, rev box, ac nerfs, msr bars, odi rogue grips, PD gold x-ring chain, 05 steering stem...for now

You might be able to put Outlaw knuckles and calipers on.
    2009OUTLAWIRS #134
    2008-9OUTLAW525XCR #134
    2008RZR
    POLARIS
    Sponsors
    *Polaris Industries
    *R. Falcone Powersports
    Polaris, Ranger, Victory, Triumph, BMW
    West 16th Street Indpls., IN
    just west of the river by Saab
    *GBC tires
    *Rath Racing