Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I asking too much?

Am I asking too much?

no way your not asking to much, i would buy that in a heartbeat, 3000 how much the 2004, 2005 models go for, an 06 is usually 3500 to 4000. IMO

That's what i thought. Haven't had one offer tho. haha

Any input?

it;s just the economy, folks are broke!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

that seems fair... its all about where you live/the economy.

i sold my stock 04 450r for $2800 about a month or so ago. Granted it was CLEAN..like showroom clean which really helped i think.

Originally posted by jjv101
    that seems fair... its all about where you live/the economy.

i sold my stock 04 450r for $2800 about a month or so ago. Granted it was CLEAN..like showroom clean which really helped i think.
    Very true, that presents the bike a lot better. I need to clean it up a lot better and take more pictures and re-post.

Here's some input - PUT THE OLD PLASTIC BACK ON. It looks like a japanese knock off. I don't like the plastcis u have on there now, Sorry dude but that was my first impression.

You need it to look manly

Then when you sell it, tell em you got some yellow plastics for it. If they won't buy it just give it to them - they'll think they got a great deal or just tell it comes w/ another set of plastics from the start.

I sold my 04 for $2200 2 months ago. Put it up for $2900 & let it go for $2700.

The longer u hold on to it the less its worth anyway. Mine was listed on craigslist. I couldn't sell it for 2700 then months later I tried 2400 & months after that $2200, ten people wanted it then.

Sorry - now it will take a little bit longer to pay off that KTM I never got to ride.

mx- it doesnt look too bad as far as not being clean

i would also have to agree with sunco, the plastics are a bit of a turn off, but to someone that looks past it they will take it how it is.

for example i went to look at a ltr. had fox shocks, built motor, etc.. had some gay graphics and the a arms are painted a hokey blue and white...for the price i just looked past it. even though now i find myself possibly going back to a 450r kicker lol

Change the plastic - u want to attract all buyers from the start - not those that are like us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast