Thread: Rear Grab Bar

Rear Grab Bar

Jeff and I, from Polaris Riders.com, are trying to get a rear grab bar made for the outlaw quads. Toby at MotorSport Experts said that he would make it. Here is the catch, we need to purchase 10 to get him to make them. There are six sold already. We only need four more ordered for Toby to make them. These are a great cross country or Trail grab bar as they are much lower than the stock ones, which means less work to lift it. Let me know if you are interested in one by posting it on this thread. I have attached a picture of what the garb bar will look like. They are for the 07 to 10 Outlaw. Toby makes a great grab bar. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

any idea if it'll fit a 07 pred? if so how much?
    2007 400ex spark advance key, Dynojet kit stage one for now, K&N, Renthals, 14 tooth front sprocket. DG RMC II full exhuast

2007polaris predator 500 dealer demo, polaris ehxuast system, k&n filter, stage two coil and rev box, 14tooth front sprocket, fast like f***

I will check but I am sure it will, as guys are running the PRM Predator grab bar on the Outlaws. The cost is $79.00.