Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A arms

A arms

Is there a fix / trick to the spherical bearing play, other than going to a JB front end ?
    Thanks

We have a new front end that uses the 400 EX spindles but is lighter than the stock set-up. It is available in stock width and plus two. As far as the spherical bearings the only thing you can do is change them out often (as soon as you notice then getting loose).

There is a fix for the standard bearing. There is a different bearing available that has a teflon liner between the ball and race. Send me an email and I will get you some info. 2kidsracing@gmail.com

Im also curious on this bearing could you please send me the info also. Thanks a lot
    Thanks to:God
    G- Force Powersports

I too would like to know about this bearing. We have been working closely with Cobra for several years trying to find something better only to get the same result.

We have them on order now. Hope to have them very soon. Brandon got with Phil from Cobra this past weekend abot the new bearings. We have several of our riders who have them on their quads now. One of our riders actually discovered these. We put them on his quad while he was here on Wed before Millcreek. They seem to hold up well. Only time will tell.

Sonia Tittle

How long can you run these before replacing them? On Corey's quad I had to replace the stock spherical bearings every three to four races. Bit on Jenna's quad I could go a whole season before replacing them so I guess it somewhat depends on how hard the kid rides it as well. Let me know when you get more information.

Will do. The first set was put in on Wed. before the Bama race. Not sure how long you will be able to run. Only time will tell. But they do look like they will hold up better than the stock ones.

This is great news ! Kohl never really complained much when in MX, but has since venturing into TT.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by heathmxracing
    I too would like to know about this bearing. We have been working closely with Cobra for several years trying to find something better only to get the same result.
    Please send me an email as stated in the first post and I will be happy to get you info. Or you could purchase them through Tittle Bros as mentioned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast