Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #1 - Mill Creek - Live ATV Race Coverage

That'd be sweet! We were supposed to go watch the race today but I decided not to go because I didn't wanna brave the rain and mud...now I'm kicking myself in the *** because this looks likes it's gonna be an exciting opening round!

we are missing most this year as hutch 92 ( my son who races ) is now in navy seal training , lol funny he is training as a navy seal to get enough money to race wish we could be at more but we are only thinking 3 rounds for us and it wont be the same with out hutch with us

I was suppose to jump in the air plane and watch that race but my dang truck break so i ad to put that monney on it to fix it.maybe next year.

my prediction

wimmer
    bird
    cramer or warnnia

alabama ?? central time ??? i think it is

yeah i think i should have included byrd in my top 5 but im thinking wienen and natalie have a alot to prove this year and wimmer and creamer are just insanly fast , , i think gibson is a trip but not sure if he can hang for the length of the pro moto , lawson should be fast as well , but i still think he was faster on honda

your from canada so ya gotta pull for your home rider lol , warnia is riding fast so we shal see , hope this season is tight , boring when wimmer just cleans up so i am hoping for a tight top 5 race all year , and doug is not riding so that bumms me out lol

Just got an update from the track. Conditions were good this morning but it's starting to rain a bit now as Pro-am Production heads to the line.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

The light rain has turned into a down pour.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

lol mud race huh?/ well thats ok we will see who practiced in the rain all winter lol , not a bad track in the rain should be ok i think

hetrick and restrelli in pro am ?? then snapp ,

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast