Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #1 - Mill Creek - Live ATV Race Coverage

I HONESTLY DONT HATE ANY OF THEM AND I THINK THEY ARE ALL AWSOME , LOL I JUST WANT CREAMER TO WIN , DONT REMEMBER CREAMER PUNCHING BYRD?? , OR CREAMER USING SPIKES TO GRROM THE GATE AND HEY ANY ONE REMEMBER TH VIRGINAI ROUND WHEN NATALIE TOOK CREAMER OUT ???

vickihutch is sick dont be dissing them

unofficial mot one results

wimmer
    upperman
    natalie
    wienen
    warnia
    creamer
    lawson
    t brown
    miller
    gibson
    p brown
    goodman
    gee
    byrd
    little
    morello
    grant
    cochran
    denoble
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Originally posted by vickihutch
    YALL CAN HATE ON BYRD AND WHO EVER YOU WANT AND I CANT HATE ON NATALIE COME ON NOW

NATALIE SUCKS
    LMFAO

I am no fan either, but he is a bad *** rider plain and simple. Stuffing a guy is just racing, if that's even what happen. Not hatin' on Byrdy, just wondering why the hell he is so damn far off the pace...
    2010 support - moto-Xperts, Walsh Race Craft, Scott USA, sixsixone, Tag metals, sunline, RK chains, go-pro, Hinson racing, Braking, Stompgrip, My wife, kids and dear old dad

Stick to the topic and stop bashing the pros.
    ** CHICKS DIG HOLLYWOOD **

Retired for now.....
    Formerly
    #211 District 34 & 6 MX & SX
    265 A, Production A, +30, Open A
    Winter Indoor Flattrack
    Flattrack and TT Open Expert and Sportsman,
    PRO National Supermoto
    Pit crew chief and Main sponsor of Team Hollywood Motorsports
    + 40 after August!! Look out!! I'll be back!!

YALL CAN HATE ON BYRD AND WHO EVER YOU WANT AND I CANT HATE ON NATALIE COME ON NOW

NATALIE SUCKS
    LMFAO

I am no fan either, but he is a bad *** rider plain and simple. Stuffing a guy is just racing, if that's even what happen. Not hatin' on Byrdy, just wondering why the hell he is so damn far off the pace...
    2010 support - moto-Xperts, Walsh Race Craft, Scott USA, sixsixone, Tag metals, sunline, RK chains, go-pro, Hinson racing, Braking, Stompgrip, My wife, kids and dear old dad

wimmer won congrats to upperman, natalie wont get top 3 in the next moto though creamer will have revenge theres always a 2nd moto

WHO CALLE D ME a STUPID WOMAN ???? IM A 42 YEAR OLD MAN LMFAO IM SO GLAD TO BE A PART OF ALLL THIS IF WE ALL FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT ALL THE RIDERS AND DIDNT HAVE A FAVORITE I DONT THINK WE WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH FUN , GLAD YOU ALL ARE HERE AND HOPE WE HAVE A AN AWSOME RACE SEASON

Natalie put in a fast last lap. I was looking for wienen to be a step above upperman. He for the most part had him coverd this winter in the worcs mx series. This will be a good season.

I HONESTLY DONT HATE ANY OF THEM AND I THINK THEY ARE ALL AWSOME , LOL I JUST WANT CREAMER TO WIN , DONT REMEMBER CREAMER PUNCHING BYRD?? , OR CREAMER USING SPIKES TO GRROM THE GATE AND HEY ANY ONE REMEMBER TH VIRGINAI ROUND WHEN NATALIE TOOK CREAMER OUT ???

LMAO sheet metal screws are hardly spikes, don't buy into the BS so easily. If someone plowed me 2 corners fom the finish I would SLAP them in the head too !!!! and I AM a Creamer fan !!

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast