Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone listen to Shwayze

Anyone listen to Shwayze

I am just curious as to if anyone else listens to him. I really like his stuff and its great for when the weather is nice. I started listening to him about a month ago and now I need to listen everyday

I dont think i will get a huge response from here because i know a lot of you like the completely opposite style of music lol.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

Corona and lime is a good song.

My sister lives in FL and listens to him. I listened to him quite a bit while visiting down there, but we just don't have the climate to listen to him here much. lol. I like Corona and Lime, pretty good song.

yep i listen to them too, i got to see them live once. its nice music to relax to sometimes.
    08 450r-pro taper bars, houser +.5" a arms, houser swinger, elka long travel triple rate shocks front & rear, elka stabilizer, HRC kit, hipers, hot cam, HMF, jetted, pro armor bumper, nerfs, and some other things.

haha I feel you with the climate. We had a week of 75 degree weather last week and its all I could listen too. I need to move to like Malibu or something because this is only kind of music that i listen to ALL the time lol.

If only i had money.

I would love to see these two guys live i feel like it would be a good show. If you listened to their first album, check out their new one (released in november of 09) its a little more hip hop style as opposed to the beach, but it still has a little beachy feel.

Cisco by himself is also really good. I recently found a few of his mixtapes.
    Steve #48

Temple University

solid music in the summer, throw it on out by the pool, take a dip and hit the trampoline for 8 hours yup thats how i spend my summer, please tell me the real world doesnt hurt when it hits
    2005 z400
    -suzuki/yoshi factory pipe

just bought the explicit album with corona and lime and buzzin.. plus i got kid cudi a couple days ago.. ready for summer haha
    04' 400ex
    itp, razr,hmf, dg, ac, gforce, tag

old newsssss haha they did have a show to about two years ago.
    i don't know whats better, gettin laid or getting paid i just know that when i'm getting one the others gettin away

Originally posted by extremeblastr
    old newsssss haha they did have a show to about two years ago.
    oh i know that they toured. I just got into them recently and cannot wait will they tour again. Me and a few friends have been chilling listening to this while we take breaks from classes(you know its college, nice weeks, skipping class is needed ) and its just so nice to relax and unwind. Cannot wait until summer!
    Steve #48

Temple University

i'm talking about on mtv bro, they had a show about when they recorded that album and all the stuff that was going on while they were doing it.
    i don't know whats better, gettin laid or getting paid i just know that when i'm getting one the others gettin away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast