Thread: TM Design works ????

TM Design works ????

I'm getting ready to order one of the Slide-n-guide kits from TM Design works. I was wondering if anyone is running this kit with the stock skid plate or if it will work. Any input would be appreciated.
    2007 Suzuki LTR450
    Yosh Exhaust
    Fuel Intake
    Pro Taper Bars
    Yosh PIM
    OMF Beadlocks and Kenda Klaws all around
    Pro Armor grab bar, bumper and nerfs
    WIIGStyle revalved shocks

I didnt run it with a skidplate but i did on a stock swingarm. Didnt really last but about 5 hours of riding then the plastic part on the top snapped and the same thing happened to my friend

i'm runnign the rear chain guide with the two rollers on it, and i love it!! best thing in my opinion!! no skid plate though. on the stock swingarm also..
    08 apex 90 mod - sons new quad
    08 kfx450r - my work in progress

When the gates drop, the bullsh*t stops...

I just put that kit on my bike last week. First ride with it on was today and it worked great! I'm not running the skid plate either. One question about not running the skid plate though.... since all the bolt holes on the swingarm are open now, should I put the bolts back in to keep dirt and water out of the swingarm or is it fine to just keep them open?
    Brandon
    Quad X series

2005 Trx450r - CP 12:1, Thunder Alley Custom Exhaust (built by Bob Murray), uni, Fireball Lt Arms, LT Axis fronts, Axis rear, GT Thunder link, Burgard Stabilizer, Renthal, G-Force, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Maier Hood, Amsoil 10w40

Originally posted by Pacheco_450r
    I just put that kit on my bike last week. First ride with it on was today and it worked great! I'm not running the skid plate either. One question about not running the skid plate though.... since all the bolt holes on the swingarm are open now, should I put the bolts back in to keep dirt and water out of the swingarm or is it fine to just keep them open?
    When I bought mine the holes were filled with silicon and if they weren't just to be on the safe side I would have done it anyway.
    Victor
    2010 Ski-Doo MXZ-XRS 800R
    2006 MX TRX450R Nac's/PEP/Sparks/Houser
    2001 XC TRX416EX Nac's/PEP/Sparks/LSR
    1989 XC TRX250R Nac's/ PEP/LRD/Walsh
    "It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow then to spend tonight like there's no money"