Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: cody gibson ya think hes ready ?

i have personaly never seen gibson ride. i am sure he is fast. but why i am chiming in is because of nelson. nelson is fast as hell. look at his results against ama pros. he is 1-2 with weinen, 2-0 versus natalie, (1 was a local race in el cajon after natalie won the 2005 championship), i think 3-1 versus creamer( and was catching creamer this last round of itp), 2-0 t. brown i think, 2-0 denoble, 1-0 chase snapp (pro-am i know).

nelson is fast as hell period. but i do agree about dunk and the rest. i think gibson would win, but cant hold a candle to nelson. sorry guys.

my scores of nelson may be off a bit, but i have seen him race natalie twice, wimmer twice, creamer 3 times, weinen twice, t brown twice, snapp once.

the only one who truly spanked him straight up was wimmer both times.

Jake, I think your crew of young guns are as fast as Gibson. Maybe you guys should head back east!!!
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

Originally posted by FHKracingZ
    Wow takes some balls to sit there and rag on somebody about riding when they are a pro, let alone when they crashed and hurt them self.

I like how you said there is 20 guys at every local track in cali that can run with him. You obviously are an idiot.

Funny how one of my good buddies who runs mid pack in pro-am at the nationals went to a itp quadcross and ran pro and was running in 5th and 6th both motos.

Drop the subject, your wrong.
    You are correct, we should just listen to your opinions, not offer any ideas that are contrary to yours, and continue to believe every word you say. Mmmm, sorry, not happenin.
    He is a pro rider, so he has plenty of ability to withstand the criticism of the viewing public whether we like him or not. How the hell does it take balls to claim he isn’t all that you crack him up to be??? When pro riders crash, everyone jumps in to wish them well, or hope they never return, it happens all the time, so you might want to get used to it.
    All I am saying is that I personally don’t think he’s THAT good, and there are plenty of other unrecognized riders that can ride as fast as or faster than him. I still don’t understand why you can’t get that through your head???????
    The topic is, do you think hes ready, and I dont think he is, plain as day sucka.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

Originally posted by Baracudaaa
    You are correct, we should just listen to your opinions, not offer any ideas that are contrary to yours, and continue to believe every word you say. Mmmm, sorry, not happenin.
    He is a pro rider, so he has plenty of ability to withstand the criticism of the viewing public whether we like him or not. How the hell does it take balls to claim he isn’t all that you crack him up to be??? When pro riders crash, everyone jumps in to wish them well, or hope they never return, it happens all the time, so you might want to get used to it.
    All I am saying is that I personally don’t think he’s THAT good, and there are plenty of other unrecognized riders that can ride as fast as or faster than him. I still don’t understand why you can’t get that through your head???????
    The topic is, do you think hes ready, and I dont think he is, plain as day sucka.
    Yeah your totally right about him not being ready. He should have just stomped everybody in Pro Am for another year, because last year he didn't make it obvious enough.

Originally posted by Baracudaaa

haha omg man, you are such a joke, woohoo you race vet class on the west coast, i bet you could spank everyone on here!

and no offence jake. but like this guy claims that your group of young guns could smoke gibson! is he serious? theres only a hand full of people that can smoke gibson, they all run the pro class and maybe neslon

and how was he not ready, he only won every single pro-am race last year haha, and idk how you can claim that gibson is soo terrible when he easily was running in the top ten, and yes i was there too see with mt own eyes, he deffinatly has the speed to run upfront, but his endurance is lacking, he had to deal with injuries in the offseason and its his first year, cut the kid a break! hes living his dream, doing and damn good job of doing it if i must say so, and hes making a name for himself!

so sorry mister pro vet class racer but i had to call you out on this, you have nooooo clue what your talking about and making yourself look even more like a goon then when you ride!

hahahahaha, stfu go home and play some xbox, you can be a super hero on there
    #01-Tyler Dommel

-sponsors-

BURGARD CYCLE RACE TEAM

SPASTIC DESIGNS

FOX SHOCKS

RATH RACING

HIPER WHEELS

A.T.P RACING ENGINES

TRP

Gibson is fast, but not fast enough to beat Nelson. I dont think so. Nelson is a top 5 pro rider no problem at the nats. Id put money on it. Watch how Warnia does at the Nats and you will see how Nelson would stack up. Nelson and Warnia ride a very similar pace. Warnia already finished killer his first moto this year at rd 1. Unfortunately he got sick for moto 2. Watch for him this year. Gibson is gonna keep getting smarter and faster. Look for him to get some top 10 finishes mid season, and then grow from there.

Dont doubt west coast riders though. Nelson and Warnia have proven several times they have what it takes to hang with "EAST" coast riders. This coast thing is stupid. They are all bad arse riders and who gives a crap where they are from. Id put Nelson up against ANY pro rider any track. He is fast. Ask Creamer, Natalie, and Weinen. They all know what his roost tastes like! LOL
    09 ktm 505sx . Sold
    09ktm 450sx Jb pro series arms, PEP PB1s , fmf 4.1/megabomb, Fuel customs intake.

2010 sponsors, ktm northamerica, fasst co, Fuel customs, Action motorsports, hinson, dwt racing, evs.

I know baracuuda personaly and i dont agree with him about gibson. gibson is a real fast kid from his results, i have never seen him race in person but his results speak for themselves. do i think he can come out here and win a quadcross, maybe but only if nelson dnf's. i personaly dont think he is as fast as nelson or warnia. if i had to estimate who is his equal out here on the west coast it would have to be justin noss. noss is real fast also. faster then dunk for sure. remember noss is faster than denoble, and was staying right on creamers butt at speedworld.

i think gibson has a verry good chance at one day being champion, but not this year. the kid is verry young and he will get better with time. so good luck to him.

as for my young bucks being as fast as him.... I WISH. my racer is fast but no where near his level. if i were to take him to nationals i would put him in the "A" class, not pro-am.

it is true there is more competition at the nationals, but itp is growing with more talent every year. nelson, warnia, and noss poved last year the west coast isn't a joke, when denoble, weinen, natalie, dunk, and snapp showed up, our west coast guys showed what they could do. look at the results. they speak for themselves. nelson would easily be a top ten rider, warnia is doing it now.

though after nelson, noss, frederick and dunk there is a gap to the next itp pro. this is true.

on the last note. i want to say chase snapp is one fast motor scooter. that guy was battiling with weinen at glenhelen. i think that guy has the pro am class wrapped up. unless hetrick grows a little faster.

p.s. sorry shawn but couldn't agree completely with you.

What I find funny is everyone out here promoting their riders. My heck any more we have newsletters or race reports from riders down to the c-class. I say let the results speak for themselves, we don't need an update on everyone that rides a atv ha ha.

But on another note Gibson is fast and let the kid prove it on the track. I agree there are probably kids just as fast all over but don't have the same chances or money to go as far as others but you can't take it away from the guys who are there doing it like gibson. To say he is average is a ignorant comment in my book.

Dommel are you available to give riding and holeshot lessons? Since your so good at typing i figured it may carry over into your riding?!?!?! Please message me with your rates as i am very interested!

Wow. This thread is really something.

To the speculators- Gibson is the real deal. Enough said!!!
    2 09 YFZ450R/X
    2010 YFZ450X BBSE
    http://www.racer-results.net/results...cer.asp?n=1497
    http://escoremx.com/results/atvamx/2...cer.asp?n=5131
    2011 GNCC/EXTREME sponsors:
    GT THUNDER. BNR. HMF. RATH. CYCRA. TROY LEE DESIGNS. SCOTT. FASST. HIPER. PRECISION.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast