Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: cody gibson ya think hes ready ?

Gibson is not a god to anyone, the kid has lots of talenet, 2 years ago at the nationals i had no clue who this kid was and he came out and killed, he has a style of non other and is compeltley sick to watch him ride in real life, will he be a champion? who knows but hes at the point that every racer wants to be at! hes a REAL pro!

and who ever it is that is saying gibson isnt anything special must have just gotten high or something, he has raced 1 pro race and your trying to knock him! I in no way lust for the guy or have ever really talked to him, but what the hell, the kid and his family put their hearts into the sport and thats what we need

and honestly compairing dunk to gibson is a joke, back here in PA dunk gets beaten by local kids at District 6 races , he honestly does, and trying to compair dunk to gibson, ill put all my money on gisbson
    #01-Tyler Dommel

-sponsors-

BURGARD CYCLE RACE TEAM

SPASTIC DESIGNS

FOX SHOCKS

RATH RACING

HIPER WHEELS

A.T.P RACING ENGINES

TRP

THIS THREAD IS REDIC...Gibson is so awesome to watch cuz he rides alot like John Natalie or Chad Weinen used to... wide open and hang on. IDK how many of you have tried this, but it takes alot of balls and bruises to get it down and control it like they do. Gibson is the real deal guys and if the economy wasnt so bad right now, he would have a factory ride
    DEVIN FISHER#56
    Team Titan
    http://media.putfile.com/Devin-F-56
    http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/DevinF450r/Home.aspx

http://www.myspace.com/dfish56

2K11 Sponsors: Titan Motorworks, Hamson Racing, MX Midwest, No Fear, SPY Optics, Gaerne Boots, Leatt Brace, 661, Monster Energy, Kicker Audio, Osiris Shoes, Custom Axis, Walsh Racecraft, Rath Racing, Hotrods, Vertex Pistons, Cylinder Works, ODI Grips, KalGard, Twin Air, DWT, Renthal

^^ Exactly what I was thinking. Lets wait til the shi**y economy picks back up and lets see who gets picked up for factory rides. This thread is going to go on forever, no one is going to shut up about any of this.

Are you pro? I'm not. I wonder what Gibson, Creamer, Nelson, Dunk, etc... would say if they were part of this post?
    -08' Kawasaki KFX 450r
    -2011 Yamaha yfz450R
    -Some goodies

D15 Race Series

Baracudaaa i hope you wernt posting that pic to say you took that in 06.....theres a kawi in it and the color scheme on dustin's bike is from 09...i think you should just stick your foot in your mouth and leave it there
    -11 DS450
    -87 Banshee
    -04 Z400
    -06 KX250F

apparently this baracudaa guy hasnt seen Dunks last 2 races at the pro level....maybe he should look it up. Battling for last place and almost getting lapped
    Pro-Am Production And Pro-Am Unlimited

Sponsors:
    Burgard Cycle, ATP Racing Engines, O'Neal, Dunlop, Breezewood Proving Grounds, Fasst Flexx, Lebanon Valley Cycles, Woods Riders

Originally posted by MR4Engine202
    Baracudaaa i hope you wernt posting that pic to say you took that in 06.....theres a kawi in it and the color scheme on dustin's bike is from 09...i think you should just stick your foot in your mouth and leave it there
    No crap, there is a date stamp on the picture, that was from last year at Glen Helen. In '06, Dustin wasn’t even part of the team ya tard-

BTW, I have never claimed Dunk is my hero, that he is fast, or that he will ever be fast. Some of you have reading comprehension of 2nd graders.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

Originally posted by DEVINF450R
    ... wide open and hang on. IDK how many of you have tried this, but it takes alot of balls and bruises to get it down and control it like they do.
    Apparently it does for him, got in 1 moto then snapped his collar bone.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

Originally posted by Baracudaaa
    Apparently it does for him, got in 1 moto then snapped his collar bone.
    Wow takes some balls to sit there and rag on somebody about riding when they are a pro, let alone when they crashed and hurt them self.

I like how you said there is 20 guys at every local track in cali that can run with him. You obviously are an idiot.

Funny how one of my good buddies who runs mid pack in pro-am at the nationals went to a itp quadcross and ran pro and was running in 5th and 6th both motos.

Drop the subject, your wrong.
    Zach Harris #313
    Can-AM, WALSH RC, SSi Decals, AXO, Fox Racing Shox, Freshletes Clothing Company, FMF Racing, RPM, Spy, Renthal, Cycra, DWT

In Memory of Brandon Bracken #136

yeah im pretty sure i could go run pro over there and pop wheelies and get top 5

go ride some dunes
    Pro-Am Production And Pro-Am Unlimited

Sponsors:
    Burgard Cycle, ATP Racing Engines, O'Neal, Dunlop, Breezewood Proving Grounds, Fasst Flexx, Lebanon Valley Cycles, Woods Riders

No crap, there is a date stamp on the picture, that was from last year at Glen Helen. In '06, Dustin wasn’t even part of the team ya tard-

ik that but i figured you didnt
    -11 DS450
    -87 Banshee
    -04 Z400
    -06 KX250F

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast