Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cody gibson ya think hes ready ?

His riding seems realy smooth, every turn and jump flows over very nice into the next one.

kind of a joy to watch

he is tearin it up.he looks like hes gonna be a contender in the near future he looks young and has great talent a few seasons and this kid is gonna be givin the big boys a run for their money.
    07ltr450 now live in lacey WA

Originally posted by eastside 400
    the guys you listed arent local SoCal racers? i dont know what point your trying to prove out of this but it isnt working, Creamer-Pro Nats, Dunk old Pro Nats and i do believe gibson could beat dunk
    The only reason I threw in their names are because you claimed that he was faster than the 'Pros' that race ITP, and these are the 'Pros' that raced the last round.

I still think, yep, he sure is fast, but nothing out of the ordinary.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

Originally posted by Baracudaaa
    The only reason I threw in their names are because you claimed that he was faster than the 'Pros' that race ITP, and these are the 'Pros' that raced the last round.

I still think, yep, he sure is fast, but nothing out of the ordinary.
    You need to get your head checked kid. You have no idea what you are talking about. Dunk couldnt hold gibsons jock, no offence to him or his fans..Gibson was 5 seconds faster a lap than dunk at pleasure valley last year.

Creamer and maybe nelson are the only to that you listed are on his level. No pun intended
    Zach Harris #313
    Can-AM, WALSH RC, SSi Decals, AXO, Fox Racing Shox, Freshletes Clothing Company, FMF Racing, RPM, Spy, Renthal, Cycra, DWT

In Memory of Brandon Bracken #136

Originally posted by FHKracingZ
    You need to get your head checked kid. You have no idea what you are talking about. Dunk couldnt hold gibsons jock, no offence to him or his fans..Gibson was 5 seconds faster a lap than dunk at pleasure valley last year.

Creamer and maybe nelson are the only to that you listed are on his level. No pun intended
    Kid? I wish, but I am way beyond that age, and I was in no way trying to give Dunk any hype, just posting ITP results.
    And results dont lie, go look at round 1 for Gibsons overall finish.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

He crashed and broke his collar bone.. You forget he had 6th fastest qualifying time i believe.
    Zach Harris #313
    Can-AM, WALSH RC, SSi Decals, AXO, Fox Racing Shox, Freshletes Clothing Company, FMF Racing, RPM, Spy, Renthal, Cycra, DWT

cody

This guy is high. I have never even heard of all those guys you listed but dunk and creamer. creamer raced there one race he is not a so cal racer. Half the pro am class at nationals would rock so cal, no one races in so cal but six people because the competition is a step up from locals. Respectively of course most the pro's out there ride out there because they can make more money winning there then struggling here. Cody is a clean rider, I'm sorry you don't witness any real riding and have all your so cal riders granny passing. Cody Gibson was going to be factory kawi last year, a professional race team representing a very large corporation picked him for a factory ride because they thought he was ordinary? No because they knew that one day he would be a national champion. He was ready because he was rollin out there yesterday.

I agree. Ive raced with cody quiet a bit over the past 2 years and lived with him for a few weeks at walshs and rode every day with him. He is a clean rider for sure. At the proam and pro level you have to pass aggresivlly. Its just how it is. Racing is racing.
    Zach Harris #313

Yeah its real rough, a lot of crashes yesterday, hetrick got rocked on the holeshot pretty bad. It's even harder when there is no passing and the only way to get by is make some close passes.

that video shows a perfect example of suspension working flawless. wish regular riders can get shocks like that.
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast