Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cody gibson ya think hes ready ?

Goto a national and take your quad to the fox trailer, they will set you up good!
    Zach Harris #313
    Can-AM, WALSH RC, SSi Decals, AXO, Fox Racing Shox, Freshletes Clothing Company, FMF Racing, RPM, Spy, Renthal, Cycra, DWT

In Memory of Brandon Bracken #136

Originally posted by FHKracingZ
    He crashed and broke his collar bone..
    Exactly.

You don’t think you just might have a biased opinion since you lived with him???
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

Originally posted by Jersey450R
    that video shows a perfect example of suspension working flawless. wish regular riders can get shocks like that.

Regular riders can get these shocks haha his setup isnt anything special.

Originally posted by Baracudaaa
    Exactly.

You don’t think you just might have a biased opinion since you lived with him???
    alright no disrespct to you bud, but it sounds like youve never witnessed a national before in your life, creamer, yes pretty much would smoke gibson, but gibson has gobbs of talent and plenty of people to back him up, nelson is also a good rider, but wouldnt cut it at a national race, and dont even get me started on dunk, thats a joke, gibson would rape him all day long!
    #01-Tyler Dommel

-sponsors-

BURGARD CYCLE RACE TEAM

SPASTIC DESIGNS

FOX SHOCKS

RATH RACING

HIPER WHEELS

A.T.P RACING ENGINES

TRP

Originally posted by elementryder
    alright no disrespct to you bud, but it sounds like youve never witnessed a national before in your life,.
    Mmmm, never to an east coast natl, but after talking with Gust and Jones at Glen Helen in '06, they convinced me that the LTR was a better bike than the Yamaha, so that is why I switched. I have raced there more times than I can count, but I have never raced in a national.
    Regardless of me, or my credentials, wait 2 years, lets see if gibson has climbed the ladder any higher, then you guys can continue the love fest over him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

Nelson gets no respect on here. Frenchie had a good moto last week right? Nelson ran 5-6ish at the wpsa's when he was racing east. I would not pick him for the podi but he is faster then a lot of you think. Out of site out of mind on the west coast. Remember how fast dunk was on his honda when it held together in 08? Dunk then went west in 09 due to support and how many motos has dunk beat nelson when nelson didn't go down???
    Now back to this crazy fast up and coming kid that will be in the top of this sport for a long time.

nelson is fast no doubt i'll give him credit but he is still a west coast racer who gets beat by every east coast front runner that comes his way, dunk used to be fast back when he was training and racing and doing nothing else. gibson is what 17? compared to all these 21+ yr old guys whose name your throwing around, in 4 years that kid will be a god compared to nelson and dunk whom he can already beat.
    i don't know whats better, gettin laid or getting paid i just know that when i'm getting one the others gettin away

Its funny how things like this get turned into east vs west. It shows how little most of you know.

Gibson is fast, much faster than me or any of you. A God? Nope, never. A champion? Maybe someday. Wish him all the best.

Originally posted by ADTR14
    Its funny how things like this get turned into east vs west. It shows how little most of you know.

Gibson is fast, much faster than me or any of you. A God? Nope, never. A champion? Maybe someday. Wish him all the best.
    in comparison to dunk and nelson gibson will progress so much further then they ever could it won't even be a race. oh and just so you know at this point all the racing is east vs west because of the best of the best all run nationals or east coast because the nationals runs east coast tracks
    i don't know whats better, gettin laid or getting paid i just know that when i'm getting one the others gettin away

Originally posted by Baracudaaa
    Mmmm, never to an east coast natl, but after talking with Gust and Jones at Glen Helen in '06, they convinced me that the LTR was a better bike than the Yamaha, so that is why I switched.
    NO WAYYYYY! Gust and Jones tried telling you the suzuki is a better bike? Holy crap I would have never guessed they would say that.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast