Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cody gibson ya think hes ready ?

cody gibson ya think hes ready ?

"Do more understanding,before your understood"

holy floppy fenders batman that thing looked like it was going to fly away! looking fast hopefully he does good this year

-Dave
    IF YOU LIVE IN OR NEAR CINCINNATI OHIO PM ME IF YOU WANNA GO RIDING SOMETIME

-DAVE

great video theres alot of good fast talent on suzuki this year and cody is definitly one of them good luck

Hes faster than me, but you can find at least 20 kids at just about every track here in So-Cal that are just as fast as him.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

then tell them to go pro?
    Chris McCauley #58 District 6

2005 450r-MXP head, JB chassis, Fox/Axis

2007 CRF250-MB1 Suspension, Realbad motor

Thanks to 2012 Sponsors:
    Montgomeryville Cycle Center, MotoXperts, Cycra, Real Bad Motorsports, A&S Racing, Braking, AXO, Dynamite ATV, Amped
    Apparel, TRP hoods

Originally posted by Baracudaaa
    Hes faster than me, but you can find at least 20 kids at just about every track here in So-Cal that are just as fast as him.
    yea i beg to differ the pros that race the quadcross arent as fast as him

Originally posted by 121pacheco
    yea i beg to differ the pros that race the quadcross arent as fast as him
    ??? mmmmmmm, hes faster than Creamer, Nelson, Baron, Dunkleberger, and Noss?
    If thats so, then we will have to disagree. I wasnt even talking about the Pro level, I was originally talking about local racers, maybe up to the Pro Am level that are faster than him, and race cleaner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

the guys you listed arent local SoCal racers? i dont know what point your trying to prove out of this but it isnt working, Creamer-Pro Nats, Dunk old Pro Nats and i do believe gibson could beat dunk
    Chris McCauley #58 District 6

2005 450r-MXP head, JB chassis, Fox/Axis

2007 CRF250-MB1 Suspension, Realbad motor

Thanks to 2012 Sponsors:
    Montgomeryville Cycle Center, MotoXperts, Cycra, Real Bad Motorsports, A&S Racing, Braking, AXO, Dynamite ATV, Amped
    Apparel, TRP hoods

From what I have seen he has a very smooth style and flows very well with the track. He doesnt fight the bike at all he just adjusts a little to compensate. I dont hink he is on the l;evel of a Pro rider just yet but if he runs with them the speed will come. Tons of talent to start with

I think Cody has what it takes, as long as he stays training, he needs to have the mindset of a ricky carmichael or Ryan dungy, you need to want more than what your physically able to put out. and then when he does start winning races, not to let the fame and stuff get to his head!

and as far as "so-cal" kids being faster than him, its easy to be fast on your home tracks, cody is fast anywhere. Being a pro isn't just about being fast, its about being fast ANYWHERE you ride, how you present yourself your team and your sponsors AND your conisistancy.
    XC 265R

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast