Thread: 700xx upper a-arms

700xx upper a-arms

Hey guys/gals Ed over at teixeira racing just made a set up upper OEM replacement arms for the 700xx. here is a link

http://www.teixeiratech.com/products.asp?cat=43

I know that Ed makes quality products for alot of other quads. His stuff has been tested in desert racing MX racing and XC racing at pro levels and held up great.

I how this helps somone out
    If you want feel free to call Ed he is more that willing to talk to you and explain anything. He took time outa his day to call me and tell me the in's and out's of Baja atv racing and awnsered all my questions about my 2011 Baja 1000 build.
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

Thanks for posting these up!

Ed's system is very easy to adjust camber and caster settings
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

My friend just put his set on yesterday and we went riding at the farm- He made the comment that this was the best investment he had ever put on any of his quads!! i rode the machine and it was night and day diffrence- ITS AMAZING GUYS- if you wanted a set you wont be disappointed.
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)