Thread: Skidplate Bolts size?!?!

Skidplate Bolts size?!?!

My Predator came w/o an engine skidplate on it at all when i bought it used so im wanting to get one on there but seeing as i dont have any hardware its a bit difficult. Is there anyone that can tell me what size & thread pitch the bolts are? The part number i did find is SKU: 7517386. I know alot of people here work at dealerships or have more resourses to pull from than me just google searching. Im trying to refrain from ordering these online or goin to the dealership if i can just go to lowes hardware store. Thanks alot.
    -05 Predator-

Well i had to go about finding the bolt size the hard way but if anyone else might need the info down the line here it is. The bolt was a 1/4-20.
    -05 Predator-

well I'm not sure if it matters or not but mine are metric as I pulled mine off this last weekend for oil change and cleaning and mine are like a 6mm I think, it took a 10mm socket.
    2007 400ex spark advance key, Dynojet kit stage one for now, K&N, Renthals, 14 tooth front sprocket. DG RMC II full exhuast

2007polaris predator 500 dealer demo, polaris ehxuast system, k&n filter, stage two coil and rev box, 14tooth front sprocket, fast like f***