Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is coming to Tulsa for Arenacross?

Who is coming to Tulsa for Arenacross?

Just wondering if there will be anyone from this site coming to town. It should be a great time. Let me know and I will look for you. You can pit with me and the Raptor boys.

http://www.mxstates.com/MX/forums/to...?TOPIC_ID=1899

Check this link for info on times, price and such. there should be lots of competition and good racing.

later
    -Josh

I will be there. #25 on the orange and blue 250R.

I'm iffy right now. I'd like to come up, but I don't know that my schedule's going to allow for it. Sounds like it's going to be fun.

Chris - I heard from Kevin that you had a very good showing recently. Nice job!
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

HEY CHRIS

I didn't know you were on this site. Nice job at claremore. One of these days I will be racin with you fast guys (maybe). I hope there will be more quads in Tulsa than showed up in Claremore.
    I wonder if the dude on the polaris is coming. That must be nice not to have a clutch to tire out your arm!
    I will look for you there. I read on MX states that there are going to be a lot of whoops :grr .

Later

-Josh
    #69 400ex
    (w/ white R Plastics)

RAZORBACK- you should attend! the more the better.

Rogers, you are the one with the white 400EX in the intermediate class? I heard you and another guy got tangled up over the first jump. Art, the guy on the polaris, will not be at Tulsa. He will be away at a dealers meeting or something. Oh yeah, there will be ALOT of whoops, guaranteed!

Yeah I got hit from behind

It was weird, I just all of a sudden was seeing the whole arena sideways! I don't even know how it happened but at least it didn't hurt! It was a b1tch trying to get my kill switch back in the slot, but I ended up passing that yellow 440 ex at the white flag and took first. Quite an interesting race!

I am looking forward to Feb. though. I got my new shocks in on Tuesday and A-arms will be in Thursday. Needless to say I can't wait to try them out. I will probably head out to Xtreme world b/t now and then to get some laps on the new equipment. By the way did you know that they are allowing quads to come to practice days now? 'Bout time.

later
    -Josh

Well..... who is coming to Tulsa for the Race? Anyone?

not me my quad is in the shop getting a new heart
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

well, I will be there,

but i will not be racing now. i have a third degree separation in my shoulder (note to self---dont make passes in the air anymore) i hope there will be some full gates though. i know a few guys that will be out there in the lower classes.

all i have to say is, all the intermediates are lucky! i was gonna slaughter all competition!:devil j/k

later
    -josh, the one-handed typer

I'm going. Found someone that is willing to come with, so why not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast