Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get black nerf bars

Where to get black nerf bars

Hey guys just got a 700xx last week and I need to get a set of nerf bars. Just wondering whos gotten them and where. I got the black and grey 700 so I'm wanting some black nerfs. I could take or leave the heel gaurds. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

DG Alloy Nerf Bars Honda TRX700XX TRX 700 XX Black Pegs
    Anybody try these or know if theyre worth buying? Theyre like $200 on Ebay.

you have a variety... Pro Armor, PRM-ATV, DG, Houser just came out with some... just ask for black powdercoat
    79Q

thanks ceballos ive heard some issues with the prm maybe just the side bar model with not being able to get a boot under them to shift. I havent seen the houser Ill have to check them out

I am going to order the dg's i got above Ill post some pics when I get em on.

Dg's sold out back to the drawing board

Check out IMS ROLL for the 700XX. There is a thread on here, Official Aftermarket Thread... something like that, and has some nerfs on there. I believe the 450r nerfs are the same, check out that thread to be sure, I just remember someone saying they were.

Either way, though, I'd go with IMS or Rath. Houser makes good stuff too, their nerfs are brand new and just introduced this year, haven't heard anything about them yet.
    496cc Saber 2 Stroke MX Project "Elsinore" (Laeger Narrow/CR500 Build - In Process)
    89 TRX 250R - Fully Restored Original

Thanks troybilt I looked at the houser nerfs but they want close to $500. They look intersting though apparently the pegs have shock absorbers on them. I've heard different things about the 450r's nerfs fitting. If anyone has put on the 450's which ones would work? I dont really want to be the guinea pig

Try club700xx, they might be able to help you determine if 450r nerfs work. Would be a cheaper option for you, you can find used ones on ebay cheap.
    496cc Saber 2 Stroke MX Project "Elsinore" (Laeger Narrow/CR500 Build - In Process)
    89 TRX 250R - Fully Restored Original

Got my nerfs on ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...item2eab280059
    Got them in black cant wait to get em on. Ankle savers much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast