Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First day riding my new 700xx...WOW

First day riding my new 700xx...WOW

Just got back from riding my new '08 xx. Got to say this bike is a hell of a lot of fun!!! I'm pretty new to four wheelin Ive been ridin a suzuki 400 for like 8 months. I didnt like it at all when the trails got rough, I never really felt in total control. Not with the 700xx this thing ate up everything I threw at it and I could tell it wanted more, what a blast!! Couldnt beat the price either 5385 OTD. I can't wait to get back out! Thanks guys love the forum

yes yes and yes you are right it is a bad *** bike !! where you from ?
    hotcam stage 1
    unifilter
    Dr.D slip on
    450r shocks
    full skid plates all around
    msr 400ex bend handle bars
    omf scoops
    jetted carb
    maxis razrs all around

wanted: ims roll foot pegs
    ims roll heel guards
    more time to ride!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SOLD SOLD

Now a proud owner of a 700XX

Im in St. Louis, Mo. We went riding at St. Joes state park. Theres over 2000 acres set aside for off road vehicles. Lots of wooded trails as well as big open sand flats. Really a great place to ride. We rode for about four hours but with the irs I could have kept going wasnt tired at all. This thing just ripped thru the whoops thru all the rocky areas just bad ***

My gf was on an '07 rancher 420 2wd when we went b4 I was on the suzuki 400 she could rip thru the trails easier and faster than I could I know, I know, not anymore lol

pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Grats man, nice buy!

hi all! just buy a 08 700xx and last weekend i go in dunes to test(pinamar dunes argentina) i come from a raptor 700se 07(all stock) ,and only can say way beter ride!! i can not feel the weight diference, the power is outstanding i try to see the top speed and cant believe how fast is..is for sure faster than raptor,i feel alot softer and confortable ride, i have 14 years of atving and cant by more happy!!!

congrats man its a fun ride i just added a racing lid full exhaust uni filter and fuel controller cant wait to get it out and open her up

Hi!! i see in my dealer a exhaust system Pro Circuit Honda Trx 700 Xx Ti Exhaust Platinum do u know this exhaust is a good choise? can i use whitout power comander my dealer say fuel is automatic adjust for the exhaust thank for u opinion!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast