Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wohooo !!!

I am not knocking Ovechkin, I think that he is a talented hockey player, but has little or no class on and off the ice. As far as Sid standing up for his teammates--that is not what he gets paid to do--that is why the NHL has "goons." Crosby is out there to score goals and win championships. (which Ovechkin has yet to do).

Why did you not just tell me that you were a Penguin hater? We could have saved us both way too much time and energy typing in this forum.

Hey, we could go back and forth all day long, but I think that the rest of the quad guys are going to get sick of us talking hockey in their forum. Good luck to the Caps this year! We will probably see you guys somewhere in the playoffs.
    Kevin
    2009 KTM450SX
    2007 Suzuki KingQuad 700 4x4
    2004 Aprilia RSV1000R

lol true....its hard to not be a pens hater being a caps fan but its all in the fun of the sport, rivalries and all.
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

Sid would not have got the goal if it wasn't for the amazing talent of IGINLA. he is the real talent.

Just wanted to send this around again.

Well done CANADA!!! GOLD!

here
    Attached Images Attached Images

i dunno ...thats pretty funny ^^^^ lol and i am an american!! anyways Go Devils!!!!
    2003 400ex, Wiseco 11:1 Stnd. Bore Piston, Hotcam Stage 1 cam,+3 Timing Key,FMF PowerCore4 (Junk in my opinion), DG Bumper,DG Nerf Bars.

*soon* 450R front shocks, cut fenders, swing arm, A-Arms, chain&sprocket,and whatever else the wife lets me buy!!

Originally posted by sheriff525
    here
    lol pretty funny but Ill take silver at an exhibition game anyday to make the playoffs in the nhl.......Im looking at you edmonton/calgary/toronto
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

yeah we dont have high hopes....i am just a band wagon fan anyways....go anybody!

lol.....yeah I'm the same way for any team playing any team from NY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12