06 Outlaw 500 (558)
    12.5 wiseco
    hotcams
    HMF sport slip-on
    K&N filter
    PRM six pack
    Pure Polaris nerf - bumper
    39 tooth

Funny, if the USA had won, it would have been no big deal.

Americans just don't give a damn about hockey
    06 Predator TLD, Pro-Circuit T-4
    07 Outlaw 525 IRS, Muzzy's Ti
    Holeshot XCR's on all 8 corners.

Speak for yourself Birdman. Hockey is huge in America, I do not know where you come from, but obviously not a hockey town. This was huge for the whole hockey world (which you know nothing of) Myself, being from Pittsburgh, was happy no matter which way it turned out. It just so happened that the Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins scored the game winning goal. So even though the USA got the Silver Medal, we in Pittsburgh still got the big thrill of a big win with Sid the Kid cashing in on the winning goal.
    Kevin
    2009 KTM450SX
    2007 Suzuki KingQuad 700 4x4
    2004 Aprilia RSV1000R

Originally posted by 900rracer
    Speak for yourself Birdman. Hockey is huge in America, I do not know where you come from, but obviously not a hockey town. This was huge for the whole hockey world (which you know nothing of) Myself, being from Pittsburgh, was happy no matter which way it turned out. It just so happened that the Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins scored the game winning goal. So even though the USA got the Silver Medal, we in Pittsburgh still got the big thrill of a big win with Sid the Kid cashing in on the winning goal.
    You may be from a Hockey Town, but that is not the norm in America. Id' be curious to see where the TV rankings are for hockey games. I'd guess that it is the 4th most popular behind Football, Baseball, and basketball.
    06 Predator TLD, Pro-Circuit T-4
    07 Outlaw 525 IRS, Muzzy's Ti
    Holeshot XCR's on all 8 corners.

I live in Kansas city, and our hockey team has a better record than the chiefs and royals combined.
    2007 outlaw 525 IRS (now a 540)
    Built by Poaris on 11/06
    Motor by Duncan Racing 1/08

1987 Lt500R QUADZILLA (sold)

2007 outlander MAX 400 (bought new 4/09)

I race quads and don't care about hockey at all.................so there..........now i'm in the fight.
    IATVHSS #88 A CLASS

crosby's a no talent *** clown
    .....he plays one way hockey (granted he has some skills in that aspect) but he doesn't play d can't give or take a hit and is a whiney b.
    It was a good game yesterday, it just took way to long for the US to start playing. The first period and a half they just played dump and chase hockey.
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

Let's see, By age 22 Sid has:

led the NHL with 120 points (36 goals, 84 assists) to capture the Art Ross Trophy, becoming the youngest player and the only teenager to win a scoring title in any major North American sports league.

That same season, Crosby won the Hart Memorial Trophy as the most valuable player as determined by the Professional Hockey Writers Association, and the Lester B. Pearson Award as the most valuable player as determined by the NHL Players Association. He is the seventh player in NHL history to have earned all three awards.

Crosby won his first Stanley Cup in 2009, becoming the youngest captain in NHL history to win the championship

Internationally, Crosby has represented Team Canada in two World Junior Championships, winning silver in 2004 and gold in 2005. In the 2010 Winter Olympics, Crosby scored the game-winning goal against the United States to win the gold medal for Canada 3–2 in overtime

Judging by the above stated facts, explain to me how you have come to analyze Sid as a "no talent ***clown"?

Let me guess, you are an Ovechkin fan--this is a guy who pushed away a female Russian fan who came all the way to Vancouver to watch him in the Olympics. When he was exiting the hotel, she was taking pictures and he shoved the camera and the fan to the ground. That is a classy guy huh? I'd take a "no talent ***clown" any day over someone who behaves like Ovechkin.

Anyone else find it funny that we are debating this in the Outlaw/Predator forums?
    Kevin
    2009 KTM450SX
    2007 Suzuki KingQuad 700 4x4
    2004 Aprilia RSV1000R

Nascar is actually the most watched sport in america!

How come Sid has to come to the US to get paid.

Originally posted by 900rracer

Anyone else find it funny that we are debating this in the Outlaw/Predator forums?
    yeah it is funny. yes Ovie was wrong for shoving the camera but everyone has a bad day and even in his bad day he plays the game harder than anyone out there including Crosby. He plays both ways and stands up for his teammates when something happens.....you know you can't say the same for Crosby. Just watch a game when SC doesn't have a point and watch him melt down and throw a hissy fit. He spends more time trying to pull a call off someone that IS just playing the game.
    Say what you want , I hate the Penguins but they have a good team that puts wayyy to much emphasis on Crosby when Malkin plays the game (the whole game) better than Crosby just without all the hype.

Originally posted by xtreme 250x
    Nascar is actually the most watched sport in america!

How come Sid has to come to the US to get paid.
    ehhh its the NHL so it covers both countries
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast