Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2010 GNCC Racing Series - Round#1 - River Ranch - Live ATV Race Coverage

Great photos....Wish we were there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks 2012 Sponsors

GNCC & AWRCS #498

GT Thunder
    Hetrick Racing
    World Of Wheels
    XCountry Photos
    FMF, ODI, RK & EVS
    IMS, Twin Air, & Power Madd
    Family (RIP PAPA Paul) & Friends

2011 GNCC Schoolboy Novice Champion
    2011 AWRCS Sport Champion
    2010 AWRCS 250 Champion & Youth Overall #1
    2008 & 2009 GNCC 0-90 Mod 8-11 2nd Place
    2007 GNCC 0-70 CVT Champion

Originally posted by dunaway1
    Hey I got a chance to meet some of the guys from TBRD. I was in the 36c class with some of them and it was a lot of fun talking and getting race with you all hope you make it to more of the GNCCs.
    I was the one with the white TRX450R in that class. Were you the guy next to us from KY? What place did you finish. I finished 11th and My teammate broke .5 miles from the end and finished 16th.

Yes Im the guy from KY that me next to you guys on the blue yamaha with the #911. I actully ended up have a good day i finised 1st that was my first win every.

any one else find it wierd still to see ballance have a #4 on his quad? and borich have a #1. i still can't get used to it. lol i would like to see borich keep that #1 tho.
    05 450r full sys hmf lt elka front shock axis lt rear, janssen outlaw2 a-arms houser +1.25 swinger pro taper bars gpr stabalizer razr rears razer 2 fronts 4-1 offset douglas shamrocks prm bumper ac grab bar durablue axcaliber axle maier hood fst 500 big bore ims roll foot pegs houser linkage galfer breaklines powermad handguards asv clutch lever
    04 450r stock +revalved shocks ims fornt bumper orange maier plastic big gun douglas beadlocks holshot rear tires and maxis razr 2 fronts

Originally posted by dunaway1
    Yes Im the guy from KY that me next to you guys on the blue yamaha with the #911. I actully ended up have a good day i finised 1st that was my first win every.
    That was a great day!! great Job on the win. and you got 5 laps in You must have been flyin. Next year I will be better comp. hopefully. It was great racing with you and Hopefully I will be able to do another round this season. If I do I will post up and let you know.

160 #405 ZACH TAYLOR Honda College B (16-21) 15 2

Ouch.

Guess thats what happens when a tree drags you off the quad half way through the lap. Broke my chest protector, skint me up pretty nice. Got going again and less than 2 miles later got stuck in a monster of a mud hole trying to pass another stuck rider. After that decided to finish my lap for points and save myself for round 2.

Never saw you out there Pap, kept an eye open. I'm sure I'll see you at The General.
    -Zach Taylor #727-

Suzuki LT-R450

Special Thanks To My 2012 Sponsors:
    Motowoz
    LSR
    GetDirtyMX
    Hiper
    GoPro
    Pro Armor
    Twin Air
    Sunstar
    Torco Race Fuels
    Rideable Customs

Originally posted by bseckel
    That was a great day!! great Job on the win. and you got 5 laps in You must have been flyin. Next year I will be better comp. hopefully. It was great racing with you and Hopefully I will be able to do another round this season. If I do I will post up and let you know.
    Thanks, and I look forward to racing with you guys again.

va. boys

Nice to see a couple of those va. boys making a showing there in fla.VXCS has a few fast guys. Forrest W. sen 4x4 Kirkland V.90cc Mike R

k

Originally posted by Simon MX49
    [B]How long till Wolf gets another overall from the 2nd row?
    Hopefully he gets several !

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112