Thread: i NEED a seat latch ASAP!!! $ in hand!

i NEED a seat latch ASAP!!! $ in hand!

I NEED a seat latch for a ltr, if you have the two bolts that hold it down I need those too... paypal ready, i need this thing ASAP, just rebuilt my quad after my crash and forgot I broke the seat latch from kart-wheeling the quad =( I will pay for PRIORITY USPS shipping. Text me for fast responses 815-304-3283. Or PM me on here!!! Thanks
    07 (built in 2013) FULLY built built mx ltr450 with close to 2000 in the head alone. Cp 13.75:1 , walsh polished and welded 08 crank, hinson full clutch, precision, walsh link, walsh adj subftame, all 6 lsr hubs, lakers, box kit, yaaaa a alot more.
    06 mildly built practice ltr450 nerfs, douglas box kit, full yoshi, matching lakers, 13:1,
    07 crf70

I think you can drill a small hole in the seat pin, and run a pin through it under the plastics (above the exhaust), and secure it that way. I think thats what team suzuki does for their seats to secure them. Might work for a quick fix, and you should have plenty of room there.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011