Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATP Racing Engines CLOSED

ATP Racing Engines CLOSED

Saw this on another forum:

As of Monday 2/22/10 ATP Racing Engines has closed its doors due to circumstances beyond our control. We have been doing this since 2004 and have enjoyed working with everyone. This is something that was completely unexpected and we sincerely regret having to close. We have made many friends along the way and wish everyone the best in the future. We sincerely apologize to all of our riders and customers. This is the hardest thing we have ever had to do. There will be many rumors and lots of speculation, but we are not closing due to lack of business. This is a personal matter. Please feel free to contact Mike or I with any questions and we will answer them to the best of our ability while maintaining as much privacy as possible. The shop phones and email will be on for a couple more weeks while we finish up. However, we will not be answering calls, only returning messages, so please leave one if you call.
    05' 450R
    07' LT-R450 White
    07' LT-R450 Yellow

i saw this also. wow this is out of the blue. i wish i had known BEFORE i called them to plan out my motor!
    XC 265R

Something about that message just doesn't add up to me. In this day and age, you don't shut your doors EXCEPT for financial difficulties.
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

And if the books are strong, why wouldn't you sell the company as opposed to dissolving it? hmmmm
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

what are you guys doing with the 3rd gear sets for the ltr's?
    and yeah did not see this coming at all
    03 kfx400 (green)-stage 1 hot cam(intake)-wiseco hi comp. piston-13 tooth front sproket-maxxis rz2 tires in back 20"s-pro taper

2008 ltr 450 (white)-cherry bomb-dasa pipe-je 13.5;1 piston-intake hot cam-pcIII-400ex no toil airfilter-no air box-maxxis mx in the back 18"s-kenda klaws up front 20"s-13tooth front sproket-37 back sproket-renthal fat bars-ac pro peg nerfs-kibble white valves-fox floats lt/laeger-asv cluch lever

me www.myspace.com/hoffmankfx400
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000594398622

Wow. ATP has been the only company I have trusted my engine with the past 2 years, guess I should just hope it holds up all season.
    -Zach Taylor #727-

Suzuki LT-R450

Special Thanks To My 2012 Sponsors:
    Motowoz
    LSR
    GetDirtyMX
    Hiper
    GoPro
    Pro Armor
    Twin Air
    Sunstar
    Torco Race Fuels
    Rideable Customs

Originally posted by derekhonda
    Something about that message just doesn't add up to me. In this day and age, you don't shut your doors EXCEPT for financial difficulties.

well that is a quote from the horses mouth on said other site.. too bad, 'cuz in my short time in LTR-land so far they seem to be -the- company to deal with.
    Thanks in 2013 to: DIRT FIEND RACING/O'NEAL/SPY OPTIC/YOSHIMURA/DWT/PRO ARMOR/LEATT/FACTORY BACKING
    May '12 QOTM
    Hookit.com

Divorce?

Originally posted by Nova
    Divorce?
    Could be, but I'd have to really hate a woman to shut down the company vs. buying out her half, or selling it and splitting the proceeds.
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

I was going to send them a tranny to fix. Already collected money from my customer. I got busy and forgot to get it shipped out yesterday. I guess I'm gonna have to learn to recut them myself.
    Zeb's Welding and Machine
    Raptor /KTM 450 SX-F Hybrid
    "All MX all the time"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast