Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: anyone into 3 wheelers?

Originally posted by hondaREX
    Hey TRX01. Your dads trikes are awesome. I have an 86 ATC 250r, a 86 TRX 250r and an 02 TRX 400ex. And i want a 350x. I need to post some pics but havent yet. I have a question. What setup did your dad do for the 250r front forks? I have a set of YZ or CR inverted forks that i am planning on fitting to my 250r. I am interested in knowing if he can tell me the angle for the stem and triple trees that his is, what bike the forks are from, and what he used for the front axle to still be able to use the stock brakes. Hell if possible where he had it done so maybe they can make me some triple trees and the axle. Im dying to do this and need some direction.
    those are 2005 ktm 85sx forks using the ktm 85 front brake caliper and rotor.its has custom made axle ,spacers and adapter plate that adapts the ktm rotor to the 250r wheel hub.the triples have 0 rake in them which works well because you go from a trailing axle to leading axle.the wheel base comes in within a half inch of stock.as said jason hall on 3wheelerworld can hook you up with several different fork combinations he has the ability to shortin some of the longer forks and rethread them.i used the ktm forks because they are the correct length.

Bought this for $600 and sold it for $900, all the trails around me have grooves for 4 or 2 wheels.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234