Thread: coyote hunt 1-1-10

coyote hunt 1-1-10

pic of the only coyote killed on our hunt on 1-1-10.Pic is of my cousin,he shot the 'yote at about 100 yards with ar-15 shooting 65 grain hornady hollowpoints.Boy they sure drop like a sack of bricks when you hit them in the neck
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '05 yfz450-Lonestar XC axle,Lonestar Long Travel XC a-arms,Custom Axis front shocks,Walsh stem,Burgard anti vibe,GYTR skid,Pro armour skid,GYTR bumper,C-tois exhaust,wiseco 13:1 piston,hot cams,weighted flywheel,Douglas wheels rear beadlocks

"Mercy is something the weak pray for from the strong.I have no mercy.The best my enemy can hope for is my respect.And if he doesn't have that,he's nothing but an insect to be crushed beneath my heel."

BoooYahh!

Yes sir, neck shots are mean!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Had the chance to go out this weekend with my cousin again but the wife will be delivering our first son,probably wouldn't set too well with her if I went hunting instead of being at the hospital with her
    '05 yfz450-Lonestar XC axle,Lonestar Long Travel XC a-arms,Custom Axis front shocks,Walsh stem,Burgard anti vibe,GYTR skid,Pro armour skid,GYTR bumper,C-tois exhaust,wiseco 13:1 piston,hot cams,weighted flywheel,Douglas wheels rear beadlocks

"Mercy is something the weak pray for from the strong.I have no mercy.The best my enemy can hope for is my respect.And if he doesn't have that,he's nothing but an insect to be crushed beneath my heel."

Keep us posted on the new rugrat!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News