Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: anywhere to ride around central NJ?

Quote Originally Posted by 450rtt View Post
    this is exactly why you don't ride in an area that you are not allowed too. this is what hurts our sport, people going to riding spots without permission and riding illegally. CJM is a perfect example. if it's not leagal to ride there and you don't own the land or have permission, STAY OUT! it's riders like this that give a bad name for our community.
    OK so In a state that has more designated state forests then NY or PA why is there no places to ride? The state takes sales tax and registration fees to turn you quad into a lawn ornament. That's if of course you can manage to get your machine registered. They are even cracking down on riding on your own private property. Just ban the sale of them period (like they did 3 wheelers) It's not the bulk of illegal riders giving your sport a bad name it's the one or two idiots and all of the bureaucrats and tree huggers. All the while Jeep clubs and Enduros get to tear up the trails.

very true oldguy. I just always tell people if you don't have permisson on the land and you know it's not legal to ride....don't ride it. I only ride in areas that I or my friends own, if it's not there it's at an offroad park, track, or registered trail.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234