Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pics Of The New To Us Race Bike

Ok will do, probably middle of october, that will be his last race on it. I see your in SC, what part? we will be heading down that way after the race season to visit my sister in law in Columbia.

Kevin Smitley
    Brandon Smitley #423
    B.A.K. Motorsports
    2005 TRX450R Race Bike
    2006 TRX450R Practice Bike
    Special Thanks to:
    Dave Carter (DC motorsports)
    Bruno At Quadified Racing Engines
    Fly Racing / Western Powersports
    Jody at JB Racing
    Impact Solutions
    Elka
    Leatt
    Ernie At FTR
    Rath Racing
    All Balls Racing
    Slick
    Grandma and Pappy

Originally posted by mxdad423
    Ok will do, probably middle of october, that will be his last race on it. I see your in SC, what part? we will be heading down that way after the race season to visit my sister in law in Columbia.

Kevin Smitley
    Thats great because i am in Greenwood(1.5hrs) from Columbia.Give me a heads up a few weeks before your season is over and let me know what it's gonna take to buy it.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

Originally posted by nastynotchback1
    Thats great because i am in Greenwood(1.5hrs) from Columbia.Give me a heads up a few weeks before your season is over and let me know what it's gonna take to buy it.

PM sent.
    Brandon Smitley #423
    B.A.K. Motorsports
    2005 TRX450R Race Bike
    2006 TRX450R Practice Bike
    Special Thanks to:
    Dave Carter (DC motorsports)
    Bruno At Quadified Racing Engines
    Fly Racing / Western Powersports
    Jody at JB Racing
    Impact Solutions
    Elka
    Leatt
    Ernie At FTR
    Rath Racing
    All Balls Racing
    Slick
    Grandma and Pappy

WOW, that little 250 is more setup than my 450 LOL. you guys have some nice toys man!

can't wait til my raptor looks something like that! gonna do fullbore black plastics on it. and powermadds will be black but still haven't decided on the secondary color theme. my LTR is black/white. my kids bike is black and white also. none of our bikes look like those tho lol. it will be a while before any of our bikes are that nice. I think I'll get rid of the LT80 in favor of something with more travel and not using the motor as the swing arm. but maybe I'll just keep him on there til he's ready for a clutch bike LOL
    92 LT250r

07 LTR 450

kasea 90 in a trx250r frame, includes full front from hubs/disc to arms ect, works 250r shocks, kasea swinger/backhalf elka rear shock durablue axle...

does DC motorsports have a website so I can look at their stuff? I found another kasea 90 with duals already and a spare motor and stuff so I'm gonna go check it out in person and see how rigged it is. new rims/tires supposedly too so wanna go check it out... $800 sounds not bad for what it is lol. its got nerfs and stuff it's ready to hit the track as is since that's what it was for.

but I gotta go see it 1st and see if it's long travel or standard or what the deal is on it... hope to get it soon. so looking for aftermarket stuff already lol
    92 LT250r

07 LTR 450

kasea 90 in a trx250r frame, includes full front from hubs/disc to arms ect, works 250r shocks, kasea swinger/backhalf elka rear shock durablue axle...

Originally posted by hawaiianbasshed
    does DC motorsports have a website so I can look at their stuff? I found another kasea 90 with duals already and a spare motor and stuff so I'm gonna go check it out in person and see how rigged it is. new rims/tires supposedly too so wanna go check it out... $800 sounds not bad for what it is lol. its got nerfs and stuff it's ready to hit the track as is since that's what it was for.

but I gotta go see it 1st and see if it's long travel or standard or what the deal is on it... hope to get it soon. so looking for aftermarket stuff already lol
    He had a site but i can't seem to get it to come up now.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123