Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All kinds of 300EX info II

heres a few more tips.

*if you run a gforce axle keep an eye on the axle castle nuts they have been known to back off due to the spacers being aluminum.
    i personally used thread lock on them.

* a lonestar anti-vibe stem will not work with a IMS 4 gallon tank.

more to come
    Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

400EX frame up build in the future.

The 400EX carb name code is a Keihin QB10A.

motor

you said the stock motor makes 15 to 17 hp.Do you have any clue as to about how much a built and reliable one makes?Still 300 cc .i have asked some people and no one has a round about idea.I know different builders will varry.thanks

i need some help on doing an extended swing arm on my 300ex.. right now it is stock but i want atleast 2 inches ..so my question is this ,, what swing arm should i go with and what shock should i go with and what dog bone ,,i have a trx 450er swing arm and rear shock and dog bone but i am not sure if it will mount up ..i want to do this swap with very minimum modifications .. please help me out ..

all the carbs are a 29mm ventri. i have a 01-05 service manual to prove it. they call them 32mm carbs though in the specs anywhere else

Originally posted by dawg
    i need some help on doing an extended swing arm on my 300ex.. right now it is stock but i want atleast 2 inches ..so my question is this ,, what swing arm should i go with and what shock should i go with and what dog bone ,,i have a trx 450er swing arm and rear shock and dog bone but i am not sure if it will mount up ..i want to do this swap with very minimum modifications .. please help me out ..
    idealy if budget allows you would want to get an extended aftermarket swingarm for the 300ex. as well as shock.
    but if you want to use what you have the 450r swingarm will work. so will the linkage. the shock however will not. a 250r shock is what you will be needing.

dont forget you will have to weld brackets onto the frame to accept the added linkage of the new shock.
    Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

does anyone have pics and some more info on doing this with the 450 swinger?

what are the stock rev limits on a 250x and 300ex?

Originally posted by dawg
    does anyone have pics and some more info on doing this with the 450 swinger?
    hello

i dont have pics any more but what is it that you need clearification on?
    Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast