Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 08 400ex leftover 4800 before tax?

08 400ex leftover 4800 before tax?

Is that a deal or am i paying too much? They have 09s too for 5700 before tax.

Depends on where your from. See link.

http://www.southernhonda.com/pages/n...onda-atvs.aspx

Theyve got leftover 07's for about $36XX, and 08's for 39XX. They also dont charge tax for out of state residents, and out of the 4 Ive bought from them, I have never had to. Not on off-road vehicles anyways. If it were within a 500 mile drive, id go here.
    Honda 450R #64
    SORCS XC
    30+ ATV MX

Originally posted by CRE Performance
    Depends on where your from. See link.

http://www.southernhonda.com/pages/n...onda-atvs.aspx

Theyve got leftover 07's for about $36XX, and 08's for 39XX. They also dont charge tax for out of state residents, and out of the 4 Ive bought from them, I have never had to. Not on off-road vehicles anyways. If it were within a 500 mile drive, id go here.
    im in florida, wouldnt be worth it.

Wasnt sure. Looks to be about $1000 savings. I hate this dealership, but they are local to me, and they are the largest Honda showroom in the world and sell the most of any of them. Thier parts, and accessories price absolutely sucks, but thier bike prices cant hardly be beat.
    Honda 450R #64
    SORCS XC
    30+ ATV MX

Originally posted by ralph87
    im in florida, wouldnt be worth it.
    Where in FL and what dealer?
    '05 Honda 400EX - SARA
    Pro Taper Contour SE bars - Pro Taper Pillow Top MX Grips - Kill Switch/Tether - ASV - 450R Shocks - Burgard +2 A Arms - AC Racing Nerfs - Blingstar Victory Bumper - 13/39 - White Bros. E Series Exhaust - K&N Air Filter - ITP Holeshot Rims & Tires - CF Hood - Badass Lil Rider =)

2010 Sponsors: DFR, SixSixOne, DWT Racing, Psycho Wear Clothing, Steel MX Optics

"Lift It, Fat Girls Can't Jump!"

jmo but Id go with a different bike for 4800+ tax. Theyre are alot of other brands that are more willing to wheel and deal.
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

Originally posted by KISSmyACE
    Where in FL and what dealer?
    im in martin county, ars powersports has them for like 4800. Do you know any places to ride here? Only know of 1 spot here, thats local anyway. Willing to travel anywhere in florida if anyone knows cheaper.

Oh you're over on the other coast. What type of riding do you do?

I would say to call Sky Powersports in Lakeland. It's a little hike but they always have killer deals. Shop around, do a price match type thing. Even if the dealer doesnt have the lowest price you go to, but they have what you want... say "Dealer A has this 08 EX for $3900, your bike is priced at $4600 here, I want you to give it to me for 3900 out the door, dealer fees, assembly, crate fees included" Then they will go ask their sales guy and come back and say yes, you have your quad. Just be sure you make your offer, and tell them you want all their bull**** included.
    '05 Honda 400EX - SARA
    Pro Taper Contour SE bars - Pro Taper Pillow Top MX Grips - Kill Switch/Tether - ASV - 450R Shocks - Burgard +2 A Arms - AC Racing Nerfs - Blingstar Victory Bumper - 13/39 - White Bros. E Series Exhaust - K&N Air Filter - ITP Holeshot Rims & Tires - CF Hood - Badass Lil Rider =)

2010 Sponsors: DFR, SixSixOne, DWT Racing, Psycho Wear Clothing, Steel MX Optics

Originally posted by KISSmyACE
    Oh you're over on the other coast. What type of riding do you do?

I would say to call Sky Powersports in Lakeland. It's a little hike but they always have killer deals. Shop around, do a price match type thing. Even if the dealer doesnt have the lowest price you go to, but they have what you want... say "Dealer A has this 08 EX for $3900, your bike is priced at $4600 here, I want you to give it to me for 3900 out the door, dealer fees, assembly, crate fees included" Then they will go ask their sales guy and come back and say yes, you have your quad. Just be sure you make your offer, and tell them you want all their bull**** included.
    trail/sand dunes know any places that are selling 08 400exs for 4,000 I know its a long shot but its worth trying to save 1,000 dollars

Hey thanks for all the info, and gonna give that dealer a call too.

I just told you who to call...
    '05 Honda 400EX - SARA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast