Thread: Project 250 is just about done !

Talking Project 250 is just about done !

Its been a really long haul but were just about there! Only a few things left to do and a couple parts waiting. When we have some time this winter we will also be adding a Carb of some kind, but we have covered just about all we had planned on the build.
    WORCS 250 build
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I was curious if anyone has the proper directions on how to install the Pro Armor Killswitch on the 250? Dealership is close today so somenoes help would be great!

Also... does anyone know who makes an aftermarket case saver for the 250? Ive had no luck

Im going to ask Promoto Billet if they would tomorrow.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Should be the same as a Pro Design. One wire to a ground, One wire to the single wire on the coil.

Thanks

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

raptor 250 pipe

hi, my name is Alex Ortiz and im about to get a raptor 250 and i was wondering how you liked the lte pipe and how it perform .
    that 9y kid
    09 class champion 90 stk
    09 class champion 70 stk

Re: raptor 250 pipe

Originally posted by aao9y
    hi, my name is Alex Ortiz and im about to get a raptor 250 and i was wondering how you liked the lte pipe and how it perform .
    hi Alex...
    The lte pipes is awesome . Itvwas the top two pipes we've tested in best sounding pipe. If db is not an issue for you you will love this pipe .tests around 100-104 db. I have one for sale if your interested . I

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

is this by chance the same Alex that races worcs ? Of so... You won't pass db for worcs with this pipe .

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

its the same Alex, and my dad and i were just talking about the db. do you know if they have a silencer
    that 9y kid
    09 class champion 90 stk
    09 class champion 70 stk

Alex this is Brandon Lugans mom . We sound tested without the quiet core ( I forgot that part ) its a full length so it should work I would think. Its one of our favorites and its a beautiful pipe . One thing that will not work with this pipe is the Rath netted heel guards .Otherwise, we would be running this pipe for some testing

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

raptor 250

ok thanks.
    that 9y kid
    09 class champion 90 stk
    09 class champion 70 stk