Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NeverLiftRacing

Man you must have dug this one out of the archives haha. This happened so long ago and he knew he was wrong and took care of it. What made you wanna post on this anyways? Honestly! What a loser!

I chose to be the bigger man, and let it die! It wasn't worth my time nor effort. So I just threw them out and bought new ones. No biggie.

I realized that you are an ***, and will not deal with you again, no biggie.

I have a garage of 20+ quads, Im not sweating a few bucs. ASk Pappy if you dont believe. ALL race quads!
    Ride it like you stole, and never look back they are too far back to see

Haha you sound like a man dropping the A word. And you sound like a smart guy by throwing them away after paying for them. And if it wasnt a big deal then why did you cry and moan so much about it??? Huh, I guess I'm the only one who is confused here. And congrats on your 20+ quads, can you ride them all at the same time? Or do you have 20 children and thats why you act like you do? Just curious...

I tossed them to forget about you. I'm old enough to be your father. I do have 3 kids that race, and I have been racing/riding for 30+ years. Its about lack of respect. You talk a big game, but its the person behind the computer that matters. Grow up!

I have forged many race friendships thru the years, Im not worried about you.

Good luck! Youll need it!
    Ride it like you stole, and never look back they are too far back to see

Thanks I'm thankful you are looking out for me
    but if anyone is talking a big game its you Mr. BigTimer

bahahahashahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha this is so funny neverlift ill buy from u cause u the best
    2006 ltr 450
    walsh/duro/spastic design/dwt/rethal
    2010 sponsor
    PTR
    Motorsports Nation
    Spasitc Design
    NEATV Class
    Open B/4 Stroke B/College Boy
    ATVA Nationals
    450B/Production B

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123