Thread: skids/armor

skids/armor

thinking about putting total armor package on my 06 750 brute. what kind/brand yall recommend

thanks for any help
    06 BRUTEFORCE 4x4i

09 GRIZZLY 700 efi eps

I got full Ricochet (check spelling) on mine and they seem to be holdin up pretty good
    02 440 Cannondale Speed
    08 750 Kawasaki Brute Force
    06 450 Honda R
    Yamaha PW 50
    There is no Theory of Evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live

I got Kawasaki brand skid plates from the dealership. There alot cheaper than the richochet brand, check around. Retail is about the same, but who pays retail? Just talk to the guys in service. I only paid $350 for the whole package. No problems and they work as good as the others. Just make sure you get atleast 3/16 thickness, this is the most important thing. It's all aluminum so it really don't matter as long as the thickness is appropriate. Hope this helps.
    Brute Force 650---12"vision wheels, 26" AMS Swamp fox tires, aluminum skid plates....More to come

thanks guys
    06 BRUTEFORCE 4x4i

09 GRIZZLY 700 efi eps

i had an old diamond plate rear fender off an 18 wheeler laying around and i just made a cardboard template and cut one out of that, one of the bends was perfect, mine has been through more hell than any quad is ever supposed 2, i use it to set up my tracks and tow back broke quads during races, couldnt buy one as good i dont think, it even wraps around the front and goes all the way up to the bumper,all 1 piece