Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WORCS 2010 is almost here! Any predictions??

Doug on a KTM

That is cool is Doug racing on a KTM for himself or for the factory boys?
    We are the greatest sport because we are all friends on and off the track!!

Be sure to visit www.fiteracing.com

Re: Hey tell everyone

Originally posted by chrisrzz1012
    Tell everyone on here about Doug riding for KTM. I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned on here. Thats very big news for the sport and industry.

Go HERE for the press release
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

hey guys and girls i will be there to watch the race next week and i hope to see a few of you if you see a frenchy canaidian all exited, it will be me so come to see me and have chat.
    good luck all of you

good job beau baron...wow was that race muddy..i ran out of goggles and i lost my rear brakes...hands kept slipping off
    2005 trx450-houser arms/PEP, 06 swinger, dc-6 linkage, lsr axle, protaper, houser stem, goldspeed wheels and tires, pro armor skids/nerfs/bumper,k&n, 43.5mm FCR, Kohashigawa Exhaust, +1 Ti Intake Valves, +2 Ti Exhaust Valves, CV4 Valve Springs, webcam, CT Racing Head, CB Seats, je 13.8:1, crf ignition, fluidyne radiator, hinson, asv, DID, Supersprox, ccp damper, Twist Throttle.

Just read the news Doug is retiring we will all miss him. He is a real ICON of the sport
    Team FZA
    Holtz Racing Products
    Oneil
    AMI Motorsports

Originally posted by ltr450rcr
    Just read the news Doug is retiring we will all miss him. He is a real ICON of the sport
    Oh no i was hoping to see i'm at round 3, with his new ktm, he is a legend,thats to bad.

Doug Eichner

He will be missed. It wont be the same not seeing the legend line up at noon to battle at a WORCS race. Doug always made time to shake a kids hand and give a quick word of encouragement . So glad to have had the opportunity to watch him race and have my kid look up to a true professional.

The Mitchell's
    Proud father of Grant Mitchell # 32

7 Time WORCS national champion
    sponsors for 2011
    Fox Racing Shox
    Moto Works
    Maier
    Triumph Motor Sports
    Rath Racing
    SCOTT
    Maxima Racing Oils
    DWT
    Curtis Sparks
    Walsh Racing
    FLY Gear
    AXO boots

Originally posted by THEMACHINIST
    hey guys and girls i will be there to watch the race next week and i hope to see a few of you if you see a frenchy canaidian all exited, it will be me so come to see me and have chat.
    good luck all of you
    It was good meeting you frenchy. I was on the 311 ktm. Fun weekend with the Lugans. Ill be back at rd 4.
    09 ktm 505sx . Sold
    09ktm 450sx Jb pro series arms, PEP PB1s , fmf 4.1/megabomb, Fuel customs intake.

2010 sponsors, ktm northamerica, fasst co, Fuel customs, Action motorsports, hinson, dwt racing, evs.

Originally posted by ltr311
    It was good meeting you frenchy. I was on the 311 ktm. Fun weekend with the Lugans. Ill be back at rd 4.
    yes it was nice to meet you to i have a lot of picture of you guys i will post them soon,if i can find the way to post them hahaha and holy cow you are fast guys next year i will do my best to race 2 or 3 with you guys

Agreed! Good to meet you ! I hope to see you out there RACING at Straddleline this summer!

So you were able to retrieve your photos then?? Good to hear you didnt lose them all!
    I was excited to get so many good shots this past round, I hope Round 2 is just as good!
    I just hope Primm is abit drier.
    I think we have decided that my Husband will drive out to this one so I wont have to fly and drive him out.

Im still in shock just how much all these kids have grown this past year! WOW!!
    Robb, doesnt it make you feel OLD??! It does to me! haha!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast