Thread: 400ex big gun rev box..

Hybrid View

400ex big gun rev box..

hey guys i was thinking about gettin a big gun rev box.. i just wanted to no would it be a good investment for 125 bucks are would it be a waste of money.. if it is a good investment whats will it improve? thanks...

i have one it advances the timing a little so its a little snapper but when i bought mine it was only $50 dollars you'd probley be better off with a sparks +6 degree key

where can i find that?

you could get them sparks racing website or check the 400 ex section sometimes when people get high compression they sell them or if your's is high compression now a guy called wheelie makes +3 and+4 keys cause advancing the timing and high compression makes alot of heat

ya thats whats i was about to say mine is a lil over stock only a 86mm piston but it said it will only work with the stock piston.. so i need to find something else.. i have stage 1 cam about to put stage 3 86mm piston. jet kit, white bros e series slip on, amr rev box, small port and polish.. and k&n filter

?

if you do any type of riding outside of motocross be leary of the key we have had bad luck with them shearing