Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air Scoops

Air Scoops

What's a decent price to pay for scoops? I was looking at getting these: Link
    '05 TRX400EX:
    |White Bros. E-Series Exhaust|Sparks +6° Key|42mm Keihin Carb: 165 Main, 52 Pilot|ESR Airbox Eliminator Kit|TAG T2 Bars|MSR AOF Clutch Perch & Lever|Burgard +2 A-Arms|G-Force Extended Hubs|KFX 450R Shocks|IMS-Roll Classic Bumper|AC Racing Blackline Pro-Peg Nerfs|ITP Holeshot H-Ds|Skat~Trak Extreme Paddles|

you can make some fairly easily. i wanna see a updated pic of your ex.. please?

I know you can make them but I don't exactly have to tools to make a nice set myself. Also, I'm going to wait until I put my arms on until a post so more pictures.

Does anyone know if Tinner still makes scoops? And, if he does, where I can contact him. I found an email but in was in a 5 year old thread.
    '05 TRX400EX:
    |White Bros. E-Series Exhaust|Sparks +6° Key|42mm Keihin Carb: 165 Main, 52 Pilot|ESR Airbox Eliminator Kit|TAG T2 Bars|MSR AOF Clutch Perch & Lever|Burgard +2 A-Arms|G-Force Extended Hubs|KFX 450R Shocks|IMS-Roll Classic Bumper|AC Racing Blackline Pro-Peg Nerfs|ITP Holeshot H-Ds|Skat~Trak Extreme Paddles|

yea i saw in you sig that you got some a arms. thats why i asked for pics lol.

Figured haha, I'll definitely be posting some pictures after the install.
    '05 TRX400EX:

okay sounds good. good luck on the install.

hey i have some tinners I'll sell you... i put my steering stabalizer on so they it blocked one mounting point. I don't have the zip ties though, had to cut them to get it off but they were just an extra safety net. or you may be able to find one its just a zip tie with a circle on the end so the bolt would go through it.

pm me an offer if you interested
    Ryan
    2008 YFZ450 Gray/Red
    Pro Armor bumper
    Dr.D slip-on exhaust
    Twin Air Filter
    Blingstar sprocket and rotor guard
    ITP Quadcross XC rear tires on Tech 3 Hipers
    Black Outs!

2007 TRX400ex Sold http://nwmx.weebly.com/index.html
    HondaRidinRyan (youtube), commander1ryan (xbox live)

Originally posted by Ryan'07400ex
    hey i have some tinners I'll sell you... i put my steering stabalizer on so they it blocked one mounting point. I don't have the zip ties though, had to cut them to get it off but they were just an extra safety net. or you may be able to find one its just a zip tie with a circle on the end so the bolt would go through it.

pm me an offer if you interested
    I'm interested. Could I get some pictures of the scoops?

Also, is this the type of zip tie you're talking about?

'05 TRX400EX:

Originally posted by bkelley
    I'm interested. Could I get some pictures of the scoops?

Also, is this the type of zip tie you're talking about?

yea those are the ones i'll try and get pictures a little later today. I put em out in the builiding to keep clean and dont feel like putting all my clothes on just yet to go out there.
    Ryan
    2008 YFZ450 Gray/Red
    Pro Armor bumper
    Dr.D slip-on exhaust
    Twin Air Filter
    Black Outs!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Ryan
    2008 YFZ450 Gray/Red
    Pro Armor bumper
    Dr.D slip-on exhaust
    Twin Air Filter
    Black Outs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast