Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White bro's E, HMF, FMF...which one do you recommend

wb e series
    460ex stroker ,triple rate shocks w/reserves,cfm alum. airbox,denton racing steering stablelizer,big gun over rev rev box, uni filter,stage 3 hotcam,renthal handlebars,msr clutch,full skid plate, pro peg nerf bars,trail tech vapor,fst secondary oil cooler,+1mm kibble white black diamond valves,port and polish,custom seat,maxis razr2 lonestar racing bearing carrier,gt thunder hd studs,barnett clutches and etc 16/38 gearing.sparks 39mm fcr carb.sparks x-6 bigcore exhaust.next mod will be clutches and tires alottttttttttttttttttt of money spent ok new clutches are installed sparks 8-plate system.next tires or more suspension mods
    this ex is getting real expensive
    real quick.but its real fastttttttt
    new sidewinder smart chain 2 and t2 16tooth front sprocket.can u say lifetime warranty on the sprocket.$$$

i have a white bros. i dont like how it sounds but it does have decent power gains. my friend has an fmf and its got a nice low rumble to it. not a bad choice but i would go with the hmf if i were u
    05 416ex
    Wiseco 87mm 10:1
    White Bro's E-Series
    ITP SS112 rims
    ITP Holeshots

Rootar is offline .........................
    the 400ex is naturally a torqy motor.... sparks x-6 system makes more power on the bottom than any slip-on system, ive personally had a x-6 and many other pipes on a stock 400ex, a 400ex with cam and 11:1piston and stock carb, a 416ex with 12:1 cam, port work and stock and fcr carb, and a 440ex 11;1 with cam and fcr carb the sparks worked GREAT in all of them and there was never a lack of bottom end and the more mods you do the more you will love the pipe.

get the sparks
    Ross

does anyone have a dyno chart of a machine with a sparks on it by chance, i was looking at the dirt wheels test and it doesnt have one. i am curious to see how it actually stacks up vs the rest at different intervals like the test. say 4000 rpms and max along with the dBs and weight. the sparks site doesnt have one, i thought they did. steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

for woods i liked my LRD it was slip on but it had good low end to mid power it wa perfect threw woods

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123