hey guys. im wondering if the experienced can help me out here. i Am about to buy a slip on exhaust. and i Am thinking of the 3 i listed. white bros E, FMF power core 4, HMF ''i don't know what series to go with'' my guess is the sport....

now i really dont care about noise. i just want straight up performance. as long as it does not sound like a raspy honda civic. hehe. deep throughty tone would be nice.

as for the head pipe ''or header'' i have been reading up on doing the stock header mod. grinding the welds down. i found this while trying to find a muffler to pick from and while that thread is almost 3 years old i figured i would ask about it. is it worth it or do you feel its not worth it and if that is the case whats the best head pipe to go with.

as for other power mods i have ''but not installed yet'' AMR stage 3 cdi/rev box, uni and k&n filter ''i don't know which to use'', CFM aluminum air box kit, and i need to pick up a jet kit.

one other question. what is a SPARK ARRESTOR???? i dont get it. lol im sorry

as you can see im very new to this stuff. so i apologize for anything stupid or beaten i have asked. . but i do have a 700+HP evo8. haha i want to go fast now in the woods and not on the streets.