Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star wars kid strikes again

Star wars kid strikes again

Lol my friend just told me this today I though I might share.

You guys remember that starwars kid who was doing to impression of a fight? Well it turns out him and his friends just landed them selves in a 1/4 of a million dollar lawsuit
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

Huh ?
    Big B

Originally posted by Bill Fuller
    Huh ?
    Yeah.....huh?
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Originally posted by Bill Fuller
    Huh ?
    thats what i said
    <><

Damn Canadians A little more detail please.
    Big B

Ok this is all i know I didn't see the thing my friend told me about.

You guys remeber that movie that was all over this site? That kid that look handcapped? He was using a broom or somethnig and he keep on swinging it around? And then he almost fell over on the sweat shirt remember now?

Well I guess it turns out that he was just pissing around at school and they put it up on the net. So someone found out (film company or whatever) And I guess he was in violation of some copyright?? So he is getting sued.

This is just what I have heard off my friend so?
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

well thats about stupid ....... what in the world do they want from him
    <><

Originally posted by Glow Plug
    Ok this is all i know I didn't see the thing my friend told me about.

You guys remeber that movie that was all over this site? That kid that look handcapped? He was using a broom or somethnig and he keep on swinging it around? And then he almost fell over on the sweat shirt remember now?

Well I guess it turns out that he was just pissing around at school and they put it up on the net. So someone found out (film company or whatever) And I guess he was in violation of some copyright?? So he is getting sued.

This is just what I have heard off my friend so?

Still huh ?
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Originally posted by MOUSE
    well thats about stupid ....... what in the world do they want from him

I don't know what they might want from him??? I just said all my friend told me. I couldn't add anything else to it

im calling BS
    AIM= MXRules501

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast