Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with some parts

Originally posted by mini racer #39
    try to fit the pipe before looking into a different pipe. that pipe is one of the best on the market.
    That's what I was looking to hear. Didn't want to go another way if it is a pretty good pipe.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nastynotchback1
    I HAVE A PIPE THAT WILL WORK WITH THE STOCK BOX.MAY TRADE IT FOR YOUR PIPE IF YOU WANT TO.THANKS TRAI

864-993-6956
    [/QUOTE

Well I'll see how this one fits. If it won't work I'll definetly get ahold of you. My son isn't real crazy about going back to kick start after moving up to this one.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dave5.0
    Originally posted by nastynotchback1
    I HAVE A PIPE THAT WILL WORK WITH THE STOCK BOX.MAY TRADE IT FOR YOUR PIPE IF YOU WANT TO.THANKS TRAI

864-993-6956
    [/QUOTE

Well I'll see how this one fits. If it won't work I'll definetly get ahold of you. My son isn't real crazy about going back to kick start after moving up to this one.

LOL I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.I INSTALLED A PIPE A FEW WEEKS BACK THAT REQUIRES THE BATT BE MOVED SO WE WENT TO KICK START.HE CAN'T START IT AND I HAVE TO KICK IT FOR HIM.KIDS GOT IT MADE THESE DAYS.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

I already snagged the kick start off the Scrambler to use for a backup. I can't blame him for not wanting to kick it. I was on a Banshee for a looooong time and traded it for a LTR450. The magic button is nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12