Thread: LT 500 restoration pics. Quadzilla lives on......

LT 500 restoration pics. Quadzilla lives on......

Hi, guys. A member requested info and pics of this Suzuki LT 500 I've been doing from a seat I had listed on eBay. The "fourtrax" seat was pictured sitting on this 1990 Suzuki LT 500. Anyway, not much to say, but new powder coating on most everything and a solid going over all nut, bolts, seals, bearings, ect. It'll be almost completely stock except a Don Elmer signature pipe (FMF), a WORKS perf. rear shock, Durablue rear hubs, and aftermarket tires/wheels.
    This bike is my kick @$$ brother's who is currently serving down in Git-mo, Cuba. He'll hopefully be home in February to get this huge beast the heck out of my shop. Man... these LT's are big. I'm a Honda lover, but respect the 500's too. They don't come much bigger than that in one barrel.
    -Andy

Hope to have her done soon! Love ya brother!! (Jonny)

Looks awesome! I can't wait to see this done

Nice! I noticed u had an atc250r undercover in the background of the pics. I have an 85 atc250r that could easily be re-done to stock form.

looks good,i have a 87 and 88 quadzillas and they dont look like that,i wouldnt have the time to do a complete resto
    426ex,lt250r banshee and kfx700 v force,yz250 mx bike

UPDATED PICS 1/3/2010

Here's the latest progress on the LT 500 for my brother stationed down in Cuba (Gitmo)
    I powder coated the Don Elmer pipe with a high temp (*1000 deg.) bronze/gold color.
    Thank!
    -Andy