Thread: lt250r MX a-arm upgrade

lt250r MX a-arm upgrade

trying to decide which a-arms to get for my quadracer, Avenger, FullFlight, Burgard, or someone else i've never heard of? Eventually i want to get new shocks too. Elkas or Works, someone else, another quad's (only need fronts)?

i have a mint set of lonestars if you are interested. barely used and they have silvervein powder on them. pm me if interested

i just got a set of Burgards. Haven't got them on yet. But they look nice. Keep an eye on ebay as they have deals on them that have blemished powdercoat.
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come

454's are almost brand new....i'd go with them and some elkas...i had works first, and they fade quickly on a mx track with a lt250r...

here's the lsr arms...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    purevolume.com/800blessedscrews
    purevolume.com/implicate

2008 suzuki rm250

Thats a good looking Lt. Another thing, burgard has on their site that they sell long travels. Anyone ever tried them? What shocks did you use? Does anyone else make long travels?

I looked at lsr's website and I couldnt find any of their a-arms for the Lt on there. Do they not make them anymore?

Sorry for asking so many questions, its just i never buy the right thing and i just wanted to get it right this time.

lsr stopped making the lt250r arms...so they are rarer, but u still can get replacement parts...

burgard does have the long travel arms...they use a yfz450 front shock length...i called about them already to find out...

if u are real serious, PM me...i know a couple guys that just made a front clip for the lt250r frame....they cut the front off and weld on a new clip that uses yfz450 front end-a-arms, bumper, shocks, hubs, brakes...everything. u still use the lt250r rad, plastics, etc...
    purevolume.com/800blessedscrews
    purevolume.com/implicate

2008 suzuki rm250

heres a pic of my burgard a arms. I got them for 215.00 off of ebay brand new. Quality of them is great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come