Thread: Replacement Afternarket Dome?

Question Replacement Afternarket Dome?

I have a very damaged dome on the cap of the engine, and saw replacement domes available in various grades. However, I do not know how to replace them or what I should be looking for in size. The commonly advertised option is 20cc. Is this stock or better? Thanks!

PS; Alcohol compatibility is necessary
    Special thanks to all my sponsors for this year's racing!

just call up duncan or ct racing theyll tell you I believe I used to run a 19cc in my Honda ATC250R for 93 octane but that was a few years ago
    97 BANSHEE gnarly pipes powercore 2 silencers adjustable timing plate tors eliminator/jetted full skids ITP rims with Kenda klaw MX all 4 nerf bars msr bars race cut front plastic boost bottle............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ................................... 87 LT250R(sold) +2 A-arms,38mm
    Airstriker HotRod crank,CT portin
    g/head work,wiseco 60 over,FMF,works rear shock,all new plastic/seat,Renthals,D.I.D.,ITP T-9s etc etc etc

For some reason offices are closed on Mondays but I got a hold of the guys at Trinity and he said to use the smallest size seeing as I have many other mods to the engine. I will contact pro design and order 15cc unless I discover otherwise.

what are you gonna run for fuel?
    97 BANSHEE gnarly pipes powercore 2 silencers adjustable timing plate tors eliminator/jetted full skids ITP rims with Kenda klaw MX all 4 nerf bars msr bars race cut front plastic boost bottle............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ................................... 87 LT250R(sold) +2 A-arms,38mm
    g/head work,wiseco 60 over,FMF,works rear shock,all new plastic/seat,Renthals,D.I.D.,ITP T-9s etc etc etc

A mix of alcohol (e85+) and high octane gas with lucas oil

How expensive is the alcohol and what type of place carries it? Also ur gonna mix with what octane? I used to run 110 VP in my atc at one point

How expensive is the alcohol and what type of place carries it? Also ur gonna mix with what octane? I used to run 110 VP in my atc at one point

I'm gonna use the regular e85 from a gas station and it has worked in other projects before just fine and I hope to mix it with around 95 octane gas. How much was the fuel you used? Someday I might even adjust the engine to run nitro methane with isn't cheap but dang fast

Its been a few years since I've run race fuel but I have 2 buddies that are one in a 90 LT250R and a banshee they run great on 110 its like 7 or 8 a gallon