Thread: Checking interest

Checking interest

I've got my 250r stripped down and got somethings I may sell.

Is there any interest in almost brand new Burgard's +2 +1 aarms? Silvervien PC. They have one ride on them, at the dunes and less than an hour total. I rode my RZR most of the time that trip, and my motor went out soon after, hence, the tear down.

Secondly, I have a very nice set of Elka Dune Edition front shocks, (no rezzies), that are set up for the +2 aarms and 225 lbs rider.

Let me know if there is any interest, if not I'll just put them on ebay. Thanks.
    Troy
    496cc Saber 2 Stroke MX Project "Elsinore" (Laeger Narrow/CR500 Build - In Process)
    89 TRX 250R - Fully Restored Original

Ball park price on the arms?

$275 + shipping. They are $450 new.
    496cc Saber 2 Stroke MX Project "Elsinore" (Laeger Narrow/CR500 Build - In Process)

How much for the front shocks shipped?
    1989 TRX 250R
    LRD Aluminum No Link Attitude Frame
    Roll Design No Link Swingarm
    Houser +3 +1 Arms
    Axis Long Travel Front / Rear Shock
    Lonestar +4 Axle / Steering Stem/Axle Nut
    SB Hiper Front / Rear Wheels
    Maxxis Razr IMX tires
    Stock Bore motor with longrod
    Hinson Clutch Kit / Side Case Cover
    LRD Exhaust
    38 Airstryker Carb
    Magura Clutch
    AC Grab Bar/ Peg Nerf bars
    ESR Shifter/ Rear Brake Lever
    Stainless Steel Allen Bolt Kit

2008 Yamaha 700 EPS EFI Grizzly
    2004 Yamaha Blaster---(50 " Wide ) Long Travel SMS Arms,Phantom Exhaust, 250R Rear Shock,+4 Banshee Axle, Baja Wheels
    2005 Honda 450R--Needs TLC

The Aarms are SOLD> thanks!

The shocks are now SOLD> thanks!

Hey, just wondering, but how did you like the dune edition shocks? I have MX style Elka's and they're rough in the choppy stuff in the dunes. It's a little more effort than I want. They're great in smooth stuff, but they're not what I was expecting from a higher end shock I don't think.
    All250R - For the development and preservation of 2stroke racing technology specializing in the Honda 250R / TRX250R - Superiority through simplicity.

To be honest, I only rode them one time total and that was at the dunes and that particular day was really rough from all of the traffic out there, and lack of wind. I wasn't too impressed with them in choppy stuff... But they soaked up the jumps pretty well.

This last trip I took my 450R for the first time, since my 250r is in pieces, and I run Fox Float Evols LT front end on it and that was awesome... It was really choppy (similar conditions) and man it didn't wear me out near as much. I really like the Fox shocks for the dunes. I have not tried the high dollar Elkas, PEP, or Axis to compare, but I'm sold on the Fox shocks right now. I think I will be getting another set for my next MX/DUNE 250r. I would like to try the Axis Airshocks, but they are ~1800 new...

To be fair, my rear suspension on the 250r was stock so some of the issues was the rear suspension. My 450r has Works revalve/sprung rear shock, but stock linkage. It tends to buck quite a bit in the whoops, more so that the stock 250r rear end, but soaked up the choppy sections better.

I sold the shocks cause DanHung's got me stoked about building an XC 250r for the trails around here. I'm going to be in the market for Laeger front end LT and swinger. I planned on keeping the shocks but I really wanted an LT front end.

Thanks for the reply!
    All250R - For the development and preservation of 2stroke racing technology specializing in the Honda 250R / TRX250R - Superiority through simplicity.