Thread: a few questions

a few questions

I have a 86, lt250r and I’m new to the 2-stroke world. I have couple questions, is there suppose to be a crack along the front of the swing arm, where the swing arm bolt goes through the frame. Will the quadzilla front plastics fit on the front of the lt250r. Is there a big difference between the 85-86, and the 87-89 motors. Sorry for the novel and any info will be well appreciated.

I don't think there is supposed to be a crack in the swingarm, but i could be wrong. The quadzilla has a longer nose so i don't think the plastics would fit. And the 85-86 and 87up motors are completely different. The early motors had a bigger bore/shorter stroke, and they had a half case reed induction. Also the 87 up motors have a powervalve in the exhaust port.
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come

Thanks for the reply, but the crack looks more like a clean straight cut, like it was from the factory like that.