Thread: front bumper choices

front bumper choices

Hey guys i'm wanting a new front bumper to replace the stocker on my Lt. What are my choices here? The only thing i can find is the old school Dg bumper which i dont like and the bling star which i love but its 130 bucks! Is there any other alternatives at a decent price?
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come

I have the PRM baja and love it... PRM makes nice stuff, I also don't like the look of the DG.... check out PRM-atv.....

heck yea i like the prm bumper. I'm an XC guy and i love the baha style bumpers
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come

Im rockin a prm baja bumper I ''borrowed'' from my cousin didnt like it before but its grown on me great looks and quality