Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: exriders graphics...

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)

exriders graphics...

Hey i was wonderin if anyone ever thought about gettin someone to make exriders.com graphics for the 400ex and 300ex. i know n-style makes them for a few people and probably would for us if someone wanted to put the time into makin them. i want a set and i just wanted to bring it up. i would pay around 150 to 160$ for a set for my extra plastic. then at the races people would reconize us really fast too. its just a thought....
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I dont think Leo would sell a whole lot of them. I would buy them but i have a 250r with one-industries graphis already. I think Leo might want to make more universal things like shirts, sticker, head light gaurds like he's doing now!
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

I would buy a set. As long as they made them in a blue configuration. I need a set for my extra plastic too.
    Clay Rhye #417
    Sponsored By: Taylors Tuning [(270)-797-2444]

86' 265R (Gone, but not forgotten)

My Photo Albums
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/crhye250r

I would buy them also but i think Leo would only make them for 400's and 300's. Theres only like 5 or 6 R riders on here. I think it would be too much, maybe some number plate backgrounds would be awesome!
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

Right now I'm having a hard enough time getting the stock 'EXriders.com' stickers done..... grr..!

-but- I have been in contact with some folks about different custom graphics..

I think I can have graphics kits made up for considerably less than $150...

I'm not going to spill all the beans, -but- just think about 'super reflective' graphics for your EX...

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

Leo! What about R's? I understand if you can't make them because you would sell as many and most R riders already have graphics (i JUST bought new ones). Would you make seat covers too for your graphic kits?
    2009 CRF250R

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    leo that would just be totaly sweet its just an idea i think u will sell a few...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I can say that if Leo did make em for a 250ex for less than $100 then id probably get a set. The only company that currently makes graphics for a 250ex is FMF and its not the best graphics kit ever. I plan on gettin an exriders.com sticker but my printer is screwed so i cant print out the form and i dont wanna use a credit card for a $4 purchase (2 stickers). Maybe if i can get my parents to get me a exriders tee then i can surely get the stickers
    Good idea though, plus more products in the store would be good too...maybe a 250ex headlight cover? Ive been think bout how you could make one but no ideas yet cept use velcro and stuff.
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

Leo, i really wish you would make a few sets for the R's if you make um. And in a blue configuration, i would buy them in a heartbeat!! Count me in if you make them. I run several races so that would be good advertisement for the site too.
    Clay Rhye #417
    Sponsored By: Taylors Tuning [(270)-797-2444]

86' 265R (Gone, but not forgotten)

My Photo Albums
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/crhye250r

Crhye,
    You would probably be the only person to get blue 250r graphics. I want some red ones but i think leo would probably have to charge use ALOT if we're the only ones that want them, right? But it would be sooo awesome! I wana get some black stickers and a tee soon.
    2009 CRF250R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast