Thread: Rekluse

Rekluse

Ok some im a xc racer havnt rode in a year dieing to get out. Have a new set of peps for my trx and im ordering a ebay cnc stabilizer and a set of flexx bars. Im really wanting to put a rekluse in my trx but im struggling with the 600 bucks. Are they worth it? And what model does everyone recommend?

Yes, it's recommended. Get the pro.
    05 450r
    08 525xc

I just looked this "rekluse" on ebay.

So yall are saying you want to make your bikes into an automatic? Hmm. I would like to ride one before I spent this kind of money on one.
    89TRX310ESR,9porting,11pipe,38Mikuni,Ported Radvalve,CR ignition, lightened CR flywheel, lightened counterbalancer,Dunlophttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...4/000_0769.jpg

for XC the Rekluse is the best money you can spend. Especially if you ride lots of slower more technical terrain and long races. I dont think I would be able to finish a 2 hour long harescramble that has lots of snow tehnical terrain without the rekluse or my clutch hand falling off.
    NECC #148
    Sponsors:
    ATV Four Play - BCS Performance - Jet Motorsports

07 TRX 450ER
    08 Rancher 420

Yeah a rekluse doesnt make your quad a automatic you just get ride of the clutch. And it makes it so you dont stall your atv. I see guys that have them and hey are faster than heck threw the corners and if you do get stuck you dont have to worry about a clutch just get off push on the gas and rock that baby out. The pro is hardley any maintance and have a manual clutch over ride. I thought everyone new what a rekluse was sorry.