Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Hybrid Classified - For Sale and Wanted ... Post here

I have a yosh exhaust for an 04 yfz 450 I was going to use on my hybrid. I don't think you'd get it in time for your race though
    03 Laeger yz450 pro trax hybrid-being rebuilt...

2003 CR 250- few bolt ons to say the least

00 LSR/Elka 250r- SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_250r View Post
    I have a yosh exhaust for an 04 yfz 450 I was going to use on my hybrid. I don't think you'd get it in time for your race though
    could you pm me a picture, I managed to salvage my pipe by cutting it down and making a shorty out of it, its currently at the fab shop getting the mounts re-welded. but it should get me by for this weekend.
    Yamonda TRX426F Hybrid #17

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=494344

- Olson's Shoe Service - SMX Optics - Lucas Oil - Oneal MX - Pro Armor - DR.D -

Looking to trade atv with 7k build list for........................... - $3200 (Bozeman)

This bike started off as a 400ex and after upgrading all the suspension and chassis it was time to go hybrid, yup slapped a yz426 power plant in the beast. This bike is fast and handles like a dream. I used to work for LRD performance and have been a gear head for many years. I recently rebuilt the engine with new piston rings, cam chain, cam chain guides, clutch discs, all done with Yamaha factory parts and all preventative maintenance. I put together a quick build list but I know I am missing parts.

Custom designed and machined see thru oil tank w/ bullet proof glass
    Engine is ported by Arlen Ness of LRD with many other performance upgrades including power valve, CR flat side carb, exhaust, six disc clutch upgrade along with sprockets which makes this bike keep up with the ltr 450 and trx 450 and many other 450 bikes.
    I also made a keg air box which I love.
    Maxxis tires w/ 90 percent tread and bead lock reinforced rims. Bike also comes with sand paddles on rims.
    It's stretched slightly and widened with a extended axle, swing arm and a-arms all which make this corner like it is rails.
    Elka shocks all around to compliment the stance.
    For controls:
    Anti vibe steering stem
    Flexx bars
    Asv lever
    Twist conversion
    That's over 600$ on just the handlebars
    Nerf bars with fat pegs
    Frame has been notched and gusseted and has an aluminum skid plate to guard all the goods.
    To cool the beast a oversized aluminum radiator featuring clear rad lines and rad shrouds.
    There is a few other things like full bore plastic, aftermarket hubs, control lever's (shift, brake lever) alum duel row bearing carrier w/ new swingarm bearings (done a month ago) I know there's more I just can't think of right now.

I am looking for a cbr 600 rr to trade and have cash to throw in oon the right deal. I will consider a trade on a similar sport bike like r6 , r1 , cbr 1000 rr , Cash is always great but at this price I am loosing money so am not looking for some low ball offer. I would also entertain a supermoto trade. If you are interested call or text me at 503-473-1815

I would love to hear all trade offers as I am a bike builder and see potential in most projects but would like to come out with 3200 in value.
    Thanks,

A.jpgB.jpgC.jpgD.jpgE.jpg

Im looking for a crf450 mx hybrid message me with details or email photos.
    tjr240hatch@gmail.com

I am desperately looking for a 400ex or 250r frame for my hybrid. I broke mine today, and have a race in 2 weeks. any help would be appreciated1174651_10151537413671109_2018916119_n.jpg
    Yamonda TRX426F Hybrid #17

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=494344

- Olson's Shoe Service - SMX Optics - Lucas Oil - Oneal MX - Pro Armor - DR.D -

if anyone has or know where i can find a bad *** mx quad (pref. hybrid 450) let me know asap

205-965-8638
    ahauto@att.net

www.ahautosales.com

Aprilia LTR project trade or sell

Looking for a mx hybrid or 250r. This 1000cc aprilia Vtwin ltr needs lots of work for it to be finished but i have most its parts . Mostly just welding. Not only the best V twin super bikes but they are Italian and make the best sound of any bike made. I used to build East coast atv hybrids. Now I gave up getting old I guess I just want a running hybrid. Trade me or sell to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD

Same engine These engines are nuts. Sound like no other. Italian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcW7...h6OHnaFUsYe35Q
    Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617