Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Classified - For Sale and Wanted ... Post here

For Sale and Wanted

In order to keep this section of the forums clean , please post your hybid quads and parts for hybrids under this thread.

By doing so, it'll help clean up the forum for those looking to get mechanical information rather than having to sift through pages of For Sale postings.

We usually move all for sale postings into the classified section, but since we do not have a section dedicated to Hybrid quads , we have been allowing the posting of bikes for sale in this section so long as it fits the Hybrid definition.

Your cooperation in doing so by posting under this thread will help clean up the Hybrids section.

Thanks guys and gals.
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Rootar is offline .........................
    Ive still got Dream parts forsale

All are brand new in the package

prices:
    crf water pump covers $95 shipped
    crf case savers $25 shipped
    universal Parking brake block offs $10 plus shipping
    400ex starter drive cover $70 shipped

i take paypal or M/O which ever the buyer prefers

thanks alot guys
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ross

wtb a kicker and extender for a 03 crf450 i want it to use a yz250 kicker thanks

lonestar 400ex crf450 for sale

i have a lonestar framed crf450 hybrid.it is a lonestar frame that is 400ex geometry. it has roll design +3+1 a arms, not sure if it is a roll or lonestar swingarm but definately aftermarket, elka shocks. asking 4500 obo. pm me for pics i cannot get them to load or send me a email to jenjen0809@netzero.com thanks, jerry 813-532-7174

Walsh YZ FS/FT

Walsh YZ450: For Sale/For Trade
    GONE!!!
    08 yz450
    Originally posted by JR3
    im the white quad version so im just as cool

Afco Radiator

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=414690
    MX416EX SOLD

2005 450R
    HRC
    Houser
    HIPER
    Kenda
    AC
    Trailtech
    Sparks
    G-Force
    Akraix

TC Shorty Exhaust off a PRP CRF450 Hybrid. Im sure it fits most other hybrids too. The tab on the silencer was broken off. I added a stainless wrap around clap to get me through the season... It can be used like this or another mount could easily be welded on. The rest of the exhaust is in good shape.
    • File Type: jpg tc.jpg (53.6 KB, 4405 views)

ex/ yz426 hybrid part out

Part out
    2000 yz 426 with 446 big bore cylinder, new vortex 12 to 1 piston with less than 2 hours on it, new water pump impeller shaft and seals, new third gears and all shift forks, hot cam auto decompression exhaust cam, aftermarket flywheel, tusk heavy duty clutch plates and springs very stout motor, will sell motor, carb, all electronics, throttle cable, clutch cable for sold

Dr d full exhaust modded to fit 400ex frame and motor, silencer shortened about 2 inches, sold

custom aluminum air box built by ss400ex for swap with uni filter, $50

custom aluminum oil tank in L shape, goes in front and under radiator, will have to weld mounts to your frame, $100

PWR 250r over sized aluminum radiator couple of the nipples that goe through the mounts have been welded on so that would need to be fixed. i built upper and lower cradle mounts for the radiator. $150 on ebay now

i will sell all listed above so you have everything to drop the motor in and be ready to run. this will include the front motor mount horns made of aluminum and also built by ss400ex for $1100

front a-arms, houser plus 3 long travel, chrome uppers and candy blue powder coated lowers, powder is a few years old but is still in pretty good shape $350 on ebay now

front shocks, custom axis long travel, tripple rate, remote rezzies, adjustable compression and rebound. i bought these shocks from stocktires here on the forum. they were totally rebuilt invluding new shafts, springs have new powder coat and they have quad tech carbon fiber shields on them, they are 19 inches long and came off a jb frame with 250r geometry. they were a little soft on our 400 frame. no time on these shocks. $650 on ebay now

LSR chrome steering stem with anti vibe clamp, straight, $100 sold

LSR plus 1 1/4 swing arm, has a couple of small cracks that have been welded but has held up for a couple of years now, comes with dual row bearing carrier. sold

rear shock, TCS zps with remote rezzie, compression and rebound adjustablle. for 1 1/4" extended swinger and 175 pound A class rider $250

rear 9 inch baha rims with 18 inch kenda klaws on them. 80% tread left.
    $150

front baha rims with 20 inch kenda klaws. rime are 4 and 1 offset. 80% tread left, $175

front and rear yellow maier race cut plastics, red tank cover. have k & k tribal flame graphics on them. right rear fender cut to clear kicker. pretty good shape. $100

Ac non pro peg nerfs, needs 1 net, $50.

lsr plus 4 axle, little play in sprocket hub but it is the hub not the axle. straight, $100

i am keeping all the front brake parts for a project. if you need anything else such and spindles, hubs or so forth make me an offer. prices do not include shipping and if paying with pay pal add 3% to cover fees. i can send you a link of a lot of build pics of this quad if interested or i will add it to this post later.

Mark at quaddad@bellsouth.net or 228-832-0474

" A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

GOTFEAR is offline Lifes a gamble just do it
    LOOKING TO TRADE SPORT BIKE FOR RACE ATV http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=415373
    2001 LSR no link t-pin custom axis shocks f/r trx250r frame moded for crf450r and custom swinger awesome.. If you cant stand tha pain Midas well get out tha Game

i hate to do this but here is a link to my hybrid and 250r parts for sale

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...23#post3747323
    07 TC/JB yfz450

Thanks to www.ohiointernationalraceway.com

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast