Thread: G Force Axle

G Force Axle

Does any body have this on their bike? How do you like it? Has it held up well? Do you stock hubs work and did they strip? If you can post pics please do, thanks!!!!!
    1995 300ex: SOLD
    stock 400ex a arms
    400ex shocks
    durablue axle
    3" ebay spacers on front
    shaved plastics
    ITP HD's on front XCT's on rear
    Douglas rims on rear
    Motosport Nerfs
    K&N Filter with lid
    Megamax II no disks
    hotcam
    wiseco
    14 tooth sprocket

I put the g-force axle on mine over a year ago and it has held up well. I don't race or anything, I ride trails on the weekends. Basically it's a stock replacement that bolts right in and gives you a wider stance. I also have the 400ex front supsension and it lines up well. The quad is about 47"-48" wide with this set up. This is mine:

300ex - FMF pipe, K&N, jetted, rev box, 400ex a-arms & shocks, g-force rear axle, full skids, and some other mods.

250X frame with a ninja 500 engine. in progress. want to set the suspention up like my 300ex

Shadow 750 Spirit - lots of custom

I like mine so far too and ride trails as well. Installation is fine except for the locknut. I made a spacer with a piece of lead pipe in between the brake hub and the lock nut.
    2002 250 ex
    HMF full exhaust
    polished throttle cover
    dg front bumper
    twin air filter
    jetted carb
    300ex shock on rear

I used a durablue locknut. Didn't try the stock one b/c I was sick of it coming loose. I got lucky and picked one up on ebay cheap. Just be patient put your search out there and it will come. I'm very happy with my set up.
    300ex - FMF pipe, K&N, jetted, rev box, 400ex a-arms & shocks, g-force rear axle, full skids, and some other mods.

250X frame with a ninja 500 engine. in progress. want to set the suspention up like my 300ex

Shadow 750 Spirit - lots of custom

i've jumped mine, wrecked abused it and have had no problems. just keep the hub locknuts tight with some loc tite. o yea use some low strength loc tite on the lock nut and it won't come loose on ya

Over all they are a good uprade for a cheap price but if you plan to hit the track with it I would defenalty invest the money in a lone star or rpm because I completely bent my g-force the first time I cased a 30ft double